CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yuzgen

Shame on "RIP" (Red Alert ladder player) AKA Don't play KOTG ranked

This is the proof I beat him after getting out of gems. LMAO.

I don't know this guy. Shame on him. I wrote these at the forums and the lobby:

i was in gems in kotg. ask for a draw "RIP" attacked me then oosed. ranked match
he destroyed wall. i went out and beat him then, hmm
i guess then he accepted draw offer
he's the biggest noob
i beat him after getting out
so no more kotg ranked

Played on: 180210

Proof:

https://youtu.be/fXWXvQNxm-I

Edited by yuzgen

This is fixed now.

The version of the KOTG map in the ladder map pool has been fixed so you won't spawn in the gems anymore. Other maps that needed it are fixed now too.

Restart the QM client to make sure you get the latest version of the maps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ConstructionWorker
      I've been wanting to play red alert for a while but i don't know which version to download. I am currently using macOS Catalina 

If someone can help me I would appreciate it.
    • By Techstorm
      Hey, so I want to recommend the classic C&Cs to some people I know, and they may be more likely to try it if it's free. However, while the first free C&C games were released as freeware, the primary sources of downloads are down, the only way is through 3rd party mirrors and the C&C Ultimate Collection includes them for a price. So are the first three games still considered freeware?
    • By Noahsark
      Hi,
      I was trying to fix a problem that cause my game frequently freeze after a few second of game starting. I searched many similar problems but there is nothing solve my problem. I tried almost every thing that I can find in the game folder.  My PC is win10+amd ryzen 5+ GTX1080ti. Finally I found the problem is the "VideoBackBuffer" option in redalert.ini. When I set VideoBackBuffer=No my game start to work properly. There should be something wrong when it is Yes by default. 
      This really troubled me many days since this option is not in any game config UI. Hopefully this will help the others that have same problem and this could be fixed soon. 
    • By drhodes
      Hi,
      I have a group of 4 of us that are all trying to play Red Alert online against one another and we are all having the same trouble. It appears we keep losing connection but not sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks!

• By Nadim C
      Hello, 
      Please I need your help, I'm receiving this error whenever I want to launch Red Alert 95, it will allow me to enter the lobby to choose the map and teams, but whenever I want to launch the game I receive the error "the instruction at 7bca2e25 referenced memory at 00000068" which is attached as a picture as well.

I have a macOS Catalina and using Crossover V 19, all other games are working except Red Alert.... I have changed the windows version settings to XP, 98, 2000, 7, 8, 10 none of them works.

Kindly I need your help
      Thank you