Defense Map trigger problem

MaDMaN

Hi,

I have been working on a arena defense map for a while i have some triggerand teamtypes set, 3 waves betwen each wave 8 minutes timer and after the 3rd wave timer ends one of the waves pauses for 4 minutes then re-produces again the issue is it seems the tanks are getting stuck at the waypoint outside the map and not spawning to they waypoint which causes new units coming out getting stuck and not spawning properly for example you see a tank spawning in different location and walking towards the spawning point to jump to the waypoint assigned or 1 tank spawn instead of 3 cause the other 2 are stuck behind, i've tried for 3 days to play around with triggers and such but no luck.

Second issue i have a trigger that makes you auto lose if you build any air buildings works perfectly while playing solo but doesnt work if someone is specing you.

Third issue is, if some tanks stop to defend the base they just sit there and dont move anymore untill some other units come near to attack plus when they attack by numbers ( 20 for example ) 5 of them shoot and the rest just sit waiting doing nothing.

Fourth issue is i think the unit limit doesn't allow the tank to spawn anymore or they completly get stuck all the time i am not sure what is happening.

Last issue is i have set in the map None,0,1 for the building to repair but they dont seem to repair.

Any help would be appreciated.

Link to map: here

Updated map ( fixed everything in order ): Here New One

Edited by MaDMaN

If tanks are getting stuck outside the map then aren't you using a 126x126 map? If so try reducing team types to smaller amount of tanks. I usually get reinforcement problems on large maps like that and use smaller separate reinforcements rather then one large team. I don't know about the others yet.

Edited by Chad1233

7 minutes ago, Chad1233 said:

If tanks are getting stuck outside the map then aren't you using a 126x126 map? If so try reducing team types to smaller amount of tanks. I usually get reinforcement problems on large maps like that and use smaller separate reinforcements rather then one large team. I don't know about the others yet.

I already set the teamtypes to spawn 3 tanks at 3 diferent location for each team type. isnt the map 126x126 ?

I tried to download your file to see if I could tinker with it on RAED myself but it's giving me a error... Try to re-upload it maybe?

Edit:I fixed it by shortening the file name. It turns out RAED cannot load maps with very long file names.

Edited by Chad1233

8 minutes ago, Chad1233 said:

I tried to download your file to see if I could tinker with it on RAED myself but it's giving me a error... Try to re-upload it maybe?

Edit:I fixed it by shortening the file name. It turns out RAED cannot load maps with very long file names.

cool if you need the last version its here https://drive.google.com/open?id=18hA5wK8_ivUZuoA1ty4VeJ2dKHGQvqmz

I added rocks outside your boarder and the heavies and v2's seem to come in correctly. http://www.mediafire.com/file/ua8nkjpxbgqlnp4/DEFHARD.mpr
Still figuring out your other problems.

Edit: I have no idea about Ukraine not repairing itself since you set the IQ to 5 and I noticed MaxIQ=5 in mission settings and IQ=5 in the [General] section. Is this part of the online co-op style missions with SP AI? If so then I'm lost on that since I never made a online co-op mission.

Edited by Chad1233

Everything is fixed and now stable it seems the tanks behavior acting weird is caused by the limits of units, repairing still seems not working not a major issue.

I have been trying to add an MCV deployed with a flag next to it for CTF game, players has to capture it, it seems it does not exist or somehow cannot seem to figure how to make it spawn ? i think this might help.

[FPLS]
Unknown1=0
Unknown2=0
Unknown3=0
Unknown4=0
Unknown5=0
Unknown6=0
Unknown7=0
CanBeBurnt=0
Unknown9=1
Unknown10=0
Unknown11=0