Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
yuzgen

One won't lose even if they resigned

Posted (edited)

My opponent resigned. He has no units etc, but won't leave the game. We're still in game. It's a V3 game. You may check the ladder. Thanks!

Edit: His nickname is "hidernoob".

Edited by yuzgen

Posted (edited)

Post screenshots for proof that he has nothing left or even a short video scanning the whole map, also tell me which game you're playing and I will give you the win.

Edited by FReQuEnZy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By `Beast
      Hello everyone, cncnet only showing few players (17) i think server down or something has happend, help?
    • By Paladin356
      Ive been having a weird issue since installing C&C. Eventually when im playing the game, Ill see a cutscene, and the audio will play, but the video will not move. On top of this, whenever I go into the menu, the mouse cursor wont be shown moving. I can still select stuff, but its always shown as a still screen. When i leave the menu, the game cursor will show up just fine so I can manuver it to something like "Abort Mission" and be able to quit to the main menu. However, the cursor wont move in the menu either.

Has anyone else ever had this issue? If so, is there any way to fix it?

I believe that Red Alert has this problem too.

Edit: I just realized that I posted this issue years ago. So, disregard this one all together. It can be closed so i dont add a mirror post.
    • By hgjcool
      How to make a Clan Ladder base cncnet Ladder, only open to clan menbers.
      we need a  customizable Ladder,  Including customized scoring period,  maps,  clan players.

and we also need a 2vs2 or 3vs3 4vs4 in clan tornament  Ladder.
    • By Grant
      Frequently Asked Questions
      (Work in progress)

CnCNet has been blocked by my anti-virus or is showing as a virus Unable to set Video Mode My game is slow, shows a black screen, or gameplay is choppy I just downloaded CnCNet, or updated and my anti-virus flagged it as a virus .NET Framework 3.5 and 2.0 are required, but windows 10 won't download it. The updater launcher will not exit  
    • By Stackopoly
      Hi my name Stackopoly & I like to kick it. Lately I have no been able to kick it and play my favorite online game Red Alert!
      When I try to log in I'm met with the repeated messages shown below.

(22) [08:53 PM] * Connection lost - Attempting to Reconnect...
      (22) [08:53 PM] * Connecting... (takes up to 1minute)
      (22) [08:53 PM] * *** Looking up your hostname
      (22) [08:53 PM] * *** Checking Ident
      (22) [08:53 PM] * *** Found your hostname
      (22) [08:53 PM] * *** No ident response
      (22) [08:53 PM] * ERROR :Closing Link: _stacks by Prothid.NY.US.GameSurge.net (G-lined)
      (22) [08:53 PM] * Connecting... (takes up to 1minute)
      (22) [08:53 PM] * *** Looking up your hostname
      (22) [08:53 PM] * *** Checking Ident
      (22) [08:53 PM] * *** Found your hostname
      (22) [08:53 PM] * *** No ident response
      (22) [08:53 PM] * ERROR :Closing Link: _stacks by Prothid.NY.US.GameSurge.net (G-lined)
      I gave it a couple days and it continues.
      All in all that makes me a very sad panda & I am asking for some amazing mod to help mend this situation.

You see... every month I enjoy playing on the cncnet ladder. I put on a Halloween dog suit and I go out hunting for the Kitty Katsh. Usually he ignores and only win trades with his kitty companion Yuzgen. With me being unable to connect to cncnet I also cannot connect to the ladder. & that makes me very sad

Fortunately someone on the ladder by the name or ORA-Galgu gg'd them ez np!
      I graciously appreciate any help. I tried reinstalling, nothing else really.
      If I'm banned the only reason could be language & I admit I should a more kid friendly narrative.