Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
borchardt

Unable to select difficulty/country/color/team/position

Question

After today's may 27th update, my friends and I cannot add 6 Ai players like we always have to our game. it only let's us add 4.   

We are unable to pick the difficulty, countries, colors, teams, or positions on the map either with the drop down arrows.

It lets us click and choose, but wont select and save the option we choose.

Please help.  Maybe roll back the version of this program until you can fix it.

Edited by borchardt
better clearity

1 answer to this question

Should be fixed in latest version of the client (4.04 onwards) 

Closing this.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By VaLentinoPRO
      Hello, i wanna QM, and i see im banned because i played on 2 names, i didnt know .. i just came back 1 week.. im always a player with skillz and i dont cheat! Every good player knows me! If i did, i understand that you banned me.. i wanna stream good games to enjoy some players .. so can you unbanned me? 

Valentino
    • By Thewou
      getting this error Runtime error C++ every time i try and play online or offline games 
      i installed new C++ files and still giving me the same error 
      what can i do 

• By idennek
      Hi there,
      I finally discovered I can still play RA2/YR online with CNCNET, but after installing I try to open it and I get the following error:

Anyone know what this might mean?
    • By Ou_Daiki
      Hi,folks
      I added a new map to my client,copied the waypoint code in the map to the map setting ini,then i got this,waypoints are messed up.
      I know how to adjust a wapoint one by one to the right place(the red square),but it's tiring,you know,this is one of those other maps i need to fix.Are there any more efficient ways?
      Are there tutorials i haven't found yet?
    • By MisterRobota
      Hello
      I'd been playing LAN on the CnCNET client just fine for the past few weeks but just today I started getting this error
      I tried reinstalling, re-updating and nothing works! It was working just fine and now it's not.
      Any clue or help is much appreciated!
      Oh also, online works just fine. Only LAN has this issue
      The error is :
      KABOOM
      A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host
      I was told on the Discord server that it is " something else using the port maybe? " but I couldn't find anything. It is possible I didn't have enough networking experience to figure it out on my own and that's why I'm very desperate for anyone to help