Black Screen Problem

Jamil

Question

Hi, I have been playing Tiberian sun using the CnCNet multiplayer mode for the last few months and it was all perfect. One fine morning I saw that as I click LAUNCH GAME, a black screen appears but I can still hear the sound. After browsing the web, I downloaded a patch and it still did not solve the problem. Kindly help me. Thank you. Jamil

3 answers to this question

Open Tiberian Sun Settings from the cncnet client and choose a renderer start with Automatic, then try DDrawCompat.

If that doesn't work, then try to run the CnCNet installer and install TS into a different game folder (try installing My Documents), you can install the full game from here https://cncnet.org/tiberian-sun#download

(You shouldn't need to do any patching)

Edited by dkeeton

NEW PROBLEM. I have played the game after doing all the steps you have mentioned. Afterwards, I have switched off the laptop for some hours. When I turned on the laptop and clicked on the game file, the first game screen loads and then if i select PLAY ONLINE or MULTIPLAYER, then it tells me THE SYSTEM CAN NOT FIND THE FILE SPECIFIED. Here is a screenshot of the problem . 

111.jpg