Find results that contain...
Find results in...
`Bea5ty

CNCNET is locked, we cant write anything

Question

1 answer to this question

Was sorted couple of hrs ago server is all good now

• Upvote 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By fromtheshadows
      Howdy! 

Been trying to resolve this the past few hours, but have got nowhere. Windows 10, 8GB RAM. I regularly play C&C RA1 / C&C Gold offline to alleviate the stresses of final year studies, however the game has completely stopped working overnight! I have re-installed C&C a few times but the issue is re-occurring. I can see in the event viewer, "ts-spawn.exe" is "not available" as an error output, but I can't get more read outs than that. 
      It's strange, as no major updates have occurred on my computer when I noticed this behavior. A skirmish game will start, I'll get about 2 seconds in and the cursor will vanish, music will stop and the game won't function. C&C Gold crashes when I launch the game menu as does RA1 when I launch the campaign mode. 
      Can anyone direct me to some error logs or possible fixes? 

Thanks a mil! 
    • By FunkyFr3sh
      Below you can find a tutorial about adding support for any mod to CnCNet. No matter if you created the mod or if it's a random mod you found somewhere on the internet. Make sure you check the README.txt.
      http://downloads.cncnet.org/ExampleMod.zip

Works for Tiberian Sun, Red Alert and Tiberian Dawn.
    • By Heraclitus
      Played Red Alert for a while via the CnCNet download and via Porting Kit. Today, after an automatic update which required the computer to restart (not sure what was updated), none of these work anymore. I start the application but nothing happens. I tried reinstalling, restarting computer, clearing Porting Kit caches, etc. To no avail. Anybody else have this problem?

Edit: iMac late 2012, macOS Mojave 10.14.2, 2.9GHz i5, 8GB memory
    • By los lobos
      Cant connect to players in room,every 1 goes in game,and im still locked in room,and after 15 sec i gets me n game and says  lost conn,got 150 mb conn,brand new pc,i allowed app trough firewall,what else? any1? Thx in advance! ;()
    • By WilliFRendon
      Hello, I'm new at this. I have a problem when trying to install red alert the window defender does not let me run the installer. I get a message "Windows protected your PC SmartScreen Windows Defender prevented an unknown application from starting, executing this application may pose a risk to the computer."
      What I can do? Thank you