Yuri's Revenge Internal Error Crash During custom game

Jordan

Question

Hello, 

I am trying to play custom maps on Yuri's Revenge Online but everytime at around the same time in game it crashes.

An example of a map I have tried https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRTM1tABbH8&t=564s

I have a fresh install of RA2/YR from Origins then installed CNC net so there shouldn't be any outliers. It had kept crashing on the default settings of TS-DDRAW renderer and I have fiddled around until it works with specifically small resolutions and rendered on GDI. I have played with a few friends in custom maps like these and they worked for a day, it did not crash. However next day, no settings changed, the game crashes exactly the same way again even though no settings have changed (origins auto update/repair has been disabled from cloud)
The error it gives inside the EXCEPT_CNCNET.txt is always the same with the error occuring at the same memory address.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b5IR8J1LsEJaCZxQj5M6F6j7D9yjC6fF/view?usp=sharing

Playing on normal maps (not custom) works fine.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

No, not a saved game. I was trying to play a custom map in CnC online with Yuri's revenge with friends. A few minutes after the game starts, it internal errors. The time period is always the same and will be reached faster if set to 60fps.

I'm not sure what you mean by red alert 2 and regular mode, but this is from CnC yuri's revenge online in a custom game. I have reinstalled my red alert 2/YR from origin fresh installed + reinstalled cnc net multiple times no luck :( Can you clarify what you mean by version file?

Edited by Jordan