CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forums

1. Communication Center & Repair Bay

1. CnCNet News

Never miss an update, all news related to CnCNet you can find here.

Have some news, videos or images you would like to share? It could be anything, a meme, gif, video...

Game & Client Support

If you have an issue with CnCNet, installing or running a C&C game or any problems related, you are free to open a topic in this forum.

1. C&C 1

Command & Conquer 1 (Tiberian Dawn)

The game that started it all.

Red Alert / Counterstrike / Aftermath

C&C breaks time and introduces Tesla Coils, Tanya and time travel.

This forum is for discussion of the game where you control one unit and use your micro skills to defeat other players. Sole Survivor -> DoTA before DoTA was a thing.

The noble Atreides, the insidious Ordos and the evil Harkonnen. Only one house will prevail.... This forum is for the discussion of Intelligent Games' C&C inspired recreation of Westwood Studios' Dune 2.

Tiberian Sun / Firestorm

Discuss the sequel to C&C1 that introduces more lasers, railguns and even big stompy mechs!

Red Alert 2 / Yuri's Revenge

Mind controlled squids, attack dolphins, weather control devices..discuss Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge in here

Command & Conquer: Renegade

C&C goes up close and personal.

Discuss everything from Generals to whatever EA is doing

1. General Discussion

This is the infamous "General Discussion" forum. This is where you are able to discuss topics not covered in the other forums.

Discuss CnCNet itself in here

All CnCNet ladder discussion

This is the main forum for map discussion.

Bring in the .ini files and lets mod!

This forum is for research and programming.

1. Announcements

The latest around the C&C Remastered Announcements from EA, along with important topics from us around the Remasters.

EA wants to hear from you on a Remastered C&C. This forum is designed to allow you to give your own personal view to some of the questions being asked by EA, and that set by the community. 

Following the C&C Remaster announcements, post your suggestions for the C&C Remasters.

1. Tiberian Dawn Redux

Remember the original Command & Conquer? Remember all the units, characters and themes from the game? Remember the gritty feeling of RTS Warfare? Remember Tiberium? Well, that classic game from the early 90's that spawned over a dozen titles and revolutionized the RTS Gaming World has been reincarnated in the advanced 3D World of the C&C Generals Zero Hour SAGE 3D Game engine!
      [Moddb site]

In here rests projects that used to be hosted here or are not being worked on

Total Members
    Most Online
    szabobalint
    Newest Member
    szabobalint

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 1 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)

• Unfortunately I get " The topic or post you requested does not exist"
    • https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=37005
    • 6 000 views on CnCNet, 5 400 views on PPMforums, 800 views on W3DHub and 700 views on CnCNz Thank you for your support! I hope you are excited about the update 2.5, so I decided to tell you more about its maps! the Prologue: This map should get player into the story and introduce new tiberium type. Beating this map is pretty easy and took me under 5 minutes. Bet you won't expect the ending . Me and my colleagues are currently testing the map. Gameplay premiere from this map coming 21st December! Propaganda Forecast: This map talks about Nod propaganda system and challenges player to destroy it piece by piece. The map is pretty big and it is not finished yet, but expected length should be approximately 1 hour. Map is hard, but gets easier over time as player gains more bonuses...  Tiber River (2-5 players): I'm trying to finish Propaganda Forecast as soon as possible, so this map may have to wait for the next update... The biggest challenge should be the map itself as I'm working on multiple triggers to make this interesting. Oh, and here are some more screenshots! PS: Map-making video is going to be out on 14th December! Cheers
  • New Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Hyper

WATCH MY DUST!
      · 0 replies
    • Hungry Mike  »  AchromicWhite

Hi White,
      i am Mike Pence, i know, i am banned.
      Only one question: What can i do to get unmuted after 1 year and 1 month? Chem said even harder things and that for a much longer period of time. I am ready to make peace with Ferret. I will stop commenting his videos on Youtube, and so on.

· 1 reply
    • Kirsti_aka_The_CruSTman

hello people, I'm brand new here ... my englich is not good that's why I do that on the google translated .. so I ask for understanding if errors occur .. I have now made the whole thing on my computer fix and everything works fine .. there is only one thing in contrast to the past .. I do not know if it has noticed some schonmal but if I have created my cards in the combat mode earlier, and always pressed on preview, are the tibirium fields in the map getting bigger and bigger. that does not work anymore .. I have to mention this is the same cd from the game, where that always worked .. can somehow somebody tell me if I have the opportunity to do something in this regard? I would be very grateful for help ... greetings
      · 0 replies