My departure from TS

c0rpsmakr

The time has come for me to finally leave this game. It's at a point in it's life cycle where I don't care to be playing anymore, for more reasons than one. I've enjoyed playing with a lot of you and hope to play a bit with some of you before the end of the month. Best of luck to cncnet and all the quality individuals I've met in my decades of being here.

-c0rpsmakr

(Joe)

• Haha 2

IF you do really quit. In all honesty. We had some good games and you were one of the more fun people to play against despite our not getting along we have a mutual love for this game, 1v1 and to get better.

You have to this point in the game probably the best economy control ive ever seen barring maybe just atombombu. You were nearly as good as megaf0rce at his style of playing which was more methodical and campy, or a counter player if you will.

If you go to another game id suggest you not take it so seriously and you give credit where credit is due and not constantly make excuses.

I actually hope you dont quit forever because I enjoy playing anyone top tier, which you have been for quite a few years now.

GGs

I won't say goodbye because I believe you will be back, even if it's only in 1, 5 or 10 years.
I understand your departure because  sometimes we need a break from things, change the routine or  life simply gets too busy. We all know how it is.

I know you had your divergences with this community but believe in me when I say, you will be missed, not only for the person you are but also in terms of competitiveness. TS looses.

We go way back and we had so many games, GG's, we seen TS change and we "grew up" together, it's safe to say that you will always have a special place in my memory :D

Anyway I just wanted to leave you a few words, and tell you what a pleasure was to know/play with you all these years, you're not an easy guy to deal with but I think we got along pretty well :)
I learned a lot from you, till this day you kept teaching me and I'll always thank you for that.

Don't forget that you will always have this special place to return, called, Tiberian sun.

Keep strong in life, hope to see you soon mate.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mjvd2019 said:

I won't say goodbye because I believe you will be back, even if it's only in 1, 5 or 10 years.
I understand your departure because  sometimes we need a break from things, change the routine or  life simply gets too busy. We all know how it is.

I know you had your divergences with this community but believe in me when I say, you will be missed, not only for the person you are but also in terms of competitiveness. TS looses.

We go way back and we had so many games, GG's, we seen TS change and we "grew up" together, it's safe to say that you will always have a special place in my memory :D

Anyway I just wanted to leave you a few words, and tell you what a pleasure was to know/play with you all these years, you're not an easy guy to deal with but I think we got along pretty well :)
I learned a lot from you, till this day you kept teaching me and I'll always thank you for that.

Don't forget that you will always have this special place to return, called, Tiberian sun.

Keep strong in life, hope to see you soon mate.

I definitely appreciate you and your thoughtful way of conducting yourself and always have "growing up" with you on ts from our noob days. You've been a pleasure to play and chat with m8, I will indeed miss you and the other great people I met and got to know over the years. 

Edited by c0rpsmakr
  • Like 2

On 8/28/2019 at 1:03 AM, c0rpsmakr said:

The time has come for me to finally leave this game. It's at a point in it's life cycle where I don't care to be playing anymore, for more reasons than one. I've enjoyed playing with a lot of you and hope to play a bit with some of you before the end of the month. Best of luck to cncnet and all the quality individuals I've met in my decades of being here.

-c0rpsmakr

(Joe)

You will be back within a month!

• Check 1

Ah memories. Like it was yesterday. He will be back ! Besides his very last 1v1 vs me (although fitting) was a loss for him as BL GDI vs my TR NOD. So he needs to fix that. 

Also he did all this complaining about the vet maps and the final games were all set a the vet maps by his choice...

• 4 weeks later...