WHO ARE THE CURRENT BEST TS PLAYERS (EXCEPT ZENETUSKEN)

Hungry Mike

There is always top players, even if people stop new people come.

That said, the gameplay has changed from 1999 to 2019. Some players have evolved their game play and styles.

Dach / kapa might have been good in the past, but doesn't man they can keep up today.

And its funny you out of all people talk about the past, because you was none existent in skill level that time. You became decent/gd many  years after.

Personally i had the best and most competitive games vs kapa and dach, but today its a new time. Kapa was on 4-5 months ago, and he is still decent but not on level with current top players.

Anyway  the topic says.

CURRENT TOP PLAYERS.

Edited by Weaponx
  • Like 1

Where in my post did I claim that I was anywhere near decent pre 2006, what is the point of responding with such a catty remark? Everything in my post still applies, aka there aren't enough players left to have such a list, just as there weren't even 7-9 years ago.

The remaining decent player pool the last time I recall, at least in 1v1, omitting myself from the list:

Tigerr, Toprush, ollie, you, and trz....

If I were to include people who  play once a month or less: avan, i0nst0rm, phatmouse, tight4lif, finecigar (maybe as I never got to see him when he returned), cambria, and maybe skylegend. 

No other players have a 1v1 that could come close to a winning ratio vs anybody mentioned above.

Outside of those, the players that could hold their own in a 2v2: energy, NME, humble, steelcore, sexpro, frzflame, wuss, mjvd, nate, greyhonda, trooper, jesuschrist, powerush...

The people that wouldn't get kicked due to lack of players: dogshigh, spyder, and maybe 3-4 others that I can't think of at the moment.

That is literally the remaining player pool on official maps, which includes those that are almost never on. That's approximately 30....  

No point for a "top 10" list.

Edited by c0rpsmakr

You are right there is not enough/less players at the moment. But we can still put the current players in brackets, like i did.

There is still a current top 10 players.

That´s what the topic is about, current top 10, not if you think there should be one or not, who has been in the past, or stopped.

Ive made my suggestions of where i placed current players in TIER groups.

Edited by Weaponx
  • Like 1

sexpro and steel deserve more credit. i built my way to the top same way as them. i may MAY beat them more often but they whoop my ass all the time lately. the obvious are mola, c0rps, tiger, toprush, cambria, ollie tight as always but im always willing to give credit where credit is due. the activity maybe lower but i think the skill level is higher. i will always regard schaf as the best player ever but i think steelc0re and others could def beat him often now . the skillset does expand believe it or not. take my 2 cents for what its worth, theres a level of biased and ego in ts and i try to leave that at the door. i often make top 10 lists and include c0rps. whom i dont get along with, same as dlte and others. the thing about my top 10 lists are i have the added benefit of being able to know how someone plays 1vs1 very well, skill vs skill. then u factor in 2v2 which is extremely hard in a diff way at a pro level. gdi/nod and all maps. i dont just consider gdi and terrace. mola is clearly the best current player, and that may even be at times i beat him 5 in a row. he knows hes better atm so do i even if he has an off day and loses 5. im not biased. mola is #1 the same people fill 2-10 as most lists i see, and id easily put steel or sexpro in that slot at this time and i think they reached a higher skill than most of ts....honest.

Edited by TRZ
  • Like 1

i dont include myself. im mid  range these days.

top 10 all time no order; schaf, kapa, mega, killerkg, f1ref0x, stefor, ray101284, dlte, carnage, atombombu.

top 10 currently no order;  mola, tiger, toprush, c0rps, cambria, en3rgy, steelc0re, honda, sexpro, nme. 

and honestly id be fine with any one of the 2nd list versus the other list

ive been a top tier player imo 17 yrs or so. i take great consideration to include no bias. most people are interchangeable at any given time. now its me, c0rps, tiger mola, all about equal seemingly but mola is clearly the better among us. leave ego at the door and pay attention and its all not worth the bickering. i know who i own, they do to, and u know ....

Edited by TRZ
  • Like 1

steels 1 ref is right up there with xistentz. whom was a top contender for a long time. i watched xist beat kapa. and steel does it with nod. rich (sexpro) his defense with nod at times (has some work) and the way he plays nod in general is better than maxpovver or thug1uk. other great nods. en3rgy 2v2 once he gets a roll its like having tight4lif or anac0ndax(wuntangrza) on ur side. i see the bigger picture i wish others would just  be real give credit

• Like 1

ive been playing this game so long at a top level i could break ts down to top disr, top inf, top ally, top powerplay what the fuck ever , thatd be fun to do tbh. i could name so many elites 8-10 so easily we have been really blessed ..i will forget 50 and can name 50. 

schaf

ziege

kapa

mega

bombu

killerkg

stefor

xtrmf0rce

Insectx

Dareeta

ray101284

aphrodlte

f1ref0x

goldnglow

Scarab0 (liquidret)

a1mighty1

mammy2k1

sex4king

cncsturm

suworrow25

Bakzui

elitef0x1

tight4lif (REDRUM)

carnage

c0rpsmakr

mola (weaponx)

avancado

Tiger (K4yok3n)

Toprush (Chongor)

katsemoto

Xistentz 

WutangRZA (Anac0ndax)

Thug1uk

Cambria (Netteine)

Gstery2k

Bruutal

Maxpovver

i0nst0rm (movieno0b)

Fjnecigar

Tezzism ( Kalle)

nobody understands but maybe mola ray and tight. i struggle to think of other ogs but what do i know my name doesnt get half the respect it deserves 18 odd years later and i can go toe to toe with anyone on that list.

Edited by TRZ

Well said trz, good points!

And its true we all have off days, where we can play so bad, it happens.

Steel is a top contender, so is Rich,  their game-play has improved a lot over the years.

As for you being mid-range i disagree i think your a top player as well.

One factor is 1v1 and 2v2, some players are much better at 1v1, while others are made for 2v2.  While a select few are great a both.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2019 at 3:08 PM, OnePostPony said:

We know who the pros are over the years but as game changes players are becoming good fast as cncnet gives you so much better hints and little extra hot keys and cheat free so more players come back new players need to play skylegends training maps learn basics 

1)  WeaponX /steelc0re

2)  Tigerr

3) Ionstorm

4) netteine

5) cr0psmkr/ toprush

6) NME / trz /skylegend /humble

7) Carnage

8)dan 

9) wuss

10)avan 

but most the older players don't play much hard to say if there was some kinda like rank but just for ffg 1v1s to make this settle some old players come back and just beastmode it like muscle memory once u good u alwis good new players don't get the change to learn players host games up gaints no newbs unfair my eyes like but got to love the cncteam for there work  game is 100X better 

Edited by BomberX
  • Like 1

SexPro and Steel are elite, no question about that. But you shouldnt be so onesided in your focus on "official maps". Firestar would wreck many Terr players on Giants on 1vs1, in GSO team games Hitman wrecks almost anyone, etc. So if you only look at Terr, yeah, there are limitations, but we still have many good players; dont forget Black! And the reality is, that most TS games are mod games these days. And you can play well or badly in them, too. For instance: NME is really good on WW maps, WeaponX, too. They would eat mod players on Terr like candies. But in GSO or Giants (4vs4 most of the time), they can lose to Hitman, Firestar, Momo or me. So put that in the picture, too. Thats why Hitman is so high on top for me - because he can educate you on any map, he has such a macro control and good micro, as well, that he can toy even with the elite players. But WeaponX or Nme are good on GSO, too; other WW players have more problems (like PainPapa).

Only time players that are good on tezz would loose to players that are not good on tezz on gso is if they have a handicap team. If it was gso 1v1 there would be no contest as its a very simple easy map. There is usually one or two people on either side of gso that couldnt inf rush to save their life. Regardless of how good someone is they can only 2v1 or 3v1 for so long. 

Giants is also easy and most terraces players dont play it because how boring it is. 

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Humble said:

Only time players that are good on tezz would loose to players that are not good on tezz on gso is if they have a handicap team. If it was gso 1v1 there would be no contest as its a very simple easy map. There is usually one or two people on either side of gso that couldnt inf rush to save their life. Regardless of how good someone is they can only 2v1 or 3v1 for so long. 

Giants is also easy and most terraces players dont play it because how boring it is. 

humble playing any mods my eyes makes me play ww bad but when I stay away from mods ma ww gets good  go back when cncnet started  my log getGood ask anyone  on cncnet  my terrace was ureal just was so fast not like from xwis  ever since this pc is become shit and lag but new pc in the making everthing is new I aint  even open parts my bro building  I killed other one removeing hardrives with power still on I have no clue removed ram with power also hanze pc dead changed power unit my self weird tho coz all I did was change things in pc and updated what I have did is  damage... pc it worked and loaded windows 10 fine fine with me but lagged with so many players on ts nm on a laptop the now no lag runs good cant wait for pc to be done obs time again and keyboard"laptops sucks a  neeed a good keyboard laptops small with Fn keys God"#hate laptops

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TRZ said:

onepost ill play firestar on giants or johnzpro on gso 

You had to kick me yesterday, that was sad. Sader was only, that you LOST against the VP on GSO (team game) two times in a row before as "hyena" and had a big mouth after it :P. But who cares? I outshittalked you as punishment for your bad behaviour yesterday. Why do you have the picture of a future Samurai as your account tho, when you behave like a barbarian? - oh, I forgot, you are a GDI infidel. :P:D. My Arnolds want to eat your little GDI soldiers!

Edited by OnePostPony

Some of these lists show how little some players play against the top players. TRZ, Mola, c0rps and Humble are all pretty much spot on. One player who hasn't been mentioned but deserves to be is Sol. When he's playing regularly he's right up there with the names that have been mentioned. I don't play much 1v1 as I much prefer 2v2 but for what its worth, some players play much better with certain players as different play styles clash or compliment each other. Some players are also much better at 1v1 than 2v2 and vice versa.

• Like 1

also did anyone mention stylewarz?  Hes defo up there, he just gets bored with tezz... but his A game is very good across the board.

also fo0dli0n good to see back and defo another strong player on his day.

yes also Sol... and Bacardi was getting close to top again before he quit again..

i also havnt seen XtrmSniper for some time now he was up there and might be a whole lot better by now had he kept playing and really got back into it.

Anon (kushlounge?) also was doing well as a (new guy?) he said he had been playing 5 years or so not long after i returned and he was holding his own in high level 2v2

LarryCricket ofcourse too who doesnt play much now used to regularly watch him and lostsouls slog it out.  Larry was a top player for how new he was too i guess dont think he had been playing all that long and dont think he came from ww or xwis even? 

without the top players playing in the ladder then its a case of looking forward to the next generation of players coming through which is promising... hopeful to see how it unfolds as there is definitely a good group of new competitive guys coming through, and yes they need game time with top guys it always helps to bring them on. However not all the top players entertain the lower levels, i think on the whole they do and thats whats helping to bring the game forward. 

i think the ladder is definitely a good thing for the new guys to gain some valuable experience vs the few top players who do play.  Also nice to see some ole pros like ionstorm back playing and a few games down on the ladder.

maybe if the single ladder improves and enough older players return then the clan ladder might become a necessity in reality.

• Like 1

steel....LarryCricket ofcourse too who doesnt play much now used to regularly watch him and lostsouls slog it out.  Larry was a top player for how new he was too i guess dont think he had been playing all that long and dont think he came from ww or xwis even they was modders on xwis 

larrycricket and lostsouls played conflict a lot on xwis they started playing  terrace just has  xwis was going dead uklost is lostsouls and larrycricket is tomo play mods tomo is good and hasn't played as long as uklost tomo isn't on much as much as he used to be 

• Like 1
  • Check 1

II value communication skills and consistent competency over skills. 1v1 players don’t impress me.. why does their skill never translate to 2v2 games? I’d rather play with smart people who are strategists and thinkers rather than  skill kiddies. The people who impress me are the people who can adapt, learn on their own, study a map and come up with strategies and solutions while simultaneously having a solid and competent skill base. All 1v1ers like trz and corpsmakr do is grind out patterns to follow and hone their ability to perform attacks and defense.. once the come across something they haven’t grinder 10,000 times they crumble. It’s also why they can’t get good at anything else or any other games.

Most improved: in the last 12 months:

G

ssgohan

Wonder

SirLaggerz

EmoG

Pence

momodog

Edited by Black
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Black said:

II value communication skills and consistent competency over skills. 1v1 players don’t impress me.. why does their skill never translate to 2v2 games? I’d rather play with smart people who are strategists and thinkers rather than  skill kiddies. The people who impress me are the people who can adapt, learn on their own, study a map and come up with strategies and solutions while simultaneously having a solid and competent skill base. All 1v1ers like trz and corpsmakr do is grind out patterns to follow and hone their ability to perform attacks and defense.. once the come across something they haven’t grinder 10,000 times they crumble. It’s also why they can’t get good at anything else or any other games.

Most improved: in the last 12 months:

G

ssgohan

Wonder

SirLaggerz

EmoG

Pence

momodog

You are speaking from my soul. There are people in TD and TS, who always play 1 map and 1 game. Like Cao or Alex or the Terr players in TS or Emma and Oren in TD. They think they are smart when they just need 20 years to copy the ideas of others and then play like robots. Not fun and not smart. YOu on the otherhand can play anything; if you would start playing TD, you would wreck 90 % of players after 2 weeks. You are elite!

Black I cant think of one top tier player that wouldnt admit I am a creative player. You think TRZ and you think non creative no innovative cookie cutter person? Foreal? The more you post as always it becomes clear youre delusional. TRZ = cookie cutter non  innovative gdi terrace player? LOL.

• Confused 1