WHO ARE THE CURRENT BEST TS PLAYERS (EXCEPT ZENETUSKEN)

Hungry Mike

We all know, that Zenetusken is the best TS player of all time.

But lets look at today's TS players: Who are the best TS players in your opinion? Who belongs to the elite? Who is a noob (joke xD)?

And look: This is about fun and shit talk, dont take it too seriously, we all want fun and many of the players mentioned are very good. So keep your calm ;P.

So heres the VP's list:

Elite:

1) TopRush

2) Black

3) NME

4) Tigerr

5) SexPro

5) Cheatcore, i mean Steelcore ;):P 

6) WeaponX 

7) Humble

8) Greyhonda

9) Hitman

10) KanesRage

11) MrFirestar

12) Momodog

13) Bud

14) PainPapa

Higher Middle Class:

15) RainbowDash

16) Stardust

17) Ender

18) MikePence ( ?

19) ViscOwner

20) Snake17

21) Someone

22) Zoom3000

23) MajinSandy

24) Attila

25) Jaro

What do you think?

Tier 1 players:

Tiger, Toprush, Trz, Humble, Cambria, Energy

Tier 1.5 players:

Nme, Rich. Greyhonda, Hitman, Steelcore, Finecigar, Tro0pper, Black

Tier 2 Players:

Rob, Johnzpro, Wuss

Tier 2.5 players:

Mox, Lostsouls, G, Bud, Emo, Ssgohan, Spyder, Hassan

Tier 3 Players:

Wonder, Blue, Battlized

Inactive good players:

Ray, Red, Corps, Dareeta, Carnage, Skylegend, Avan, I0nstorm,   = (Tier 1)

Teamxle was getting good but hes disappeared again..

I think the "top" players are overated anyway.  The amount of 'high level games' most these dudes have played they should be shit hot. Basically comes down to experience and using it to your advantage. 

Let's do best of the rest... 

I think G is coming up hes been improving alot just needs a bit more confidence and push onto that next level shit. 

Blue, Wonder and ssgohan also pushing up the ranks and nice to see them competing a little more than in previous weeks/months. Definite progression in short amount of time. 

Also what happened to saschsquatch? He was making steps towards some next levels. 

I think Hassen is definitely improving just needs a few more regular games. Mox and Emo also come along pretty rapidly.

And dare I say it, battlized has improved ever so slightly? 

I think robs come on a bit and spyder but need to see em in a few more tezz matches. 

Hitman

Hassen

Bud

Wuss

TeamXLE

Mox

JohnZpro

Knet

G

Someone

Spyder

Lostsouls

Tibsun

Ender

Rob

FireD3

Emo

Blue

Cabal

Gohan

Wonder

Zoom

Momodog

Firestar

Jaro

Mikepence

Battlized

Not definitive or exhaustive! May change.. some of the top mod guys barely touch a ww map hence the low rankings here lol I think zoom probs the best out of them guys tho all round, maybe should be higher overall.. 

Top players overrated? right, cause you know since you play them a lot?  ...........lol.

No they are not overrated, they are the actual top players, and unfortunately a bit better then you in 2v2 and 1v1. 

Id like to see some recorded Terrace 1v1s vs Toprush/ Tiger/ Cambria / Humble, but i guess they will never hit your youtube? :)

Edited by Weaponx
  • Haha 1

These players i would consider to be among the best current players; Tiger, Toprush, WeaponX, Trz, Humble, Cambria, c0rps, red, ray, sexpro, grey, avan, trooper, finecigar, i0nstorm, skylegend, carnage, dareeta, although the latter five have not played much recently.

There are some other good players who are capable of winning games vs. the above but not very often. Just because you aren't listed above does not make you a bad player by any stretch. 

Edited by en3rgy52
  • Like 2

Tibermach, nice, that i am the 2nd last in your list :D  Sadly, MikePence wins like a machine, hes feared by many! He and his Arnolds are hungrier than ever before :D.

I wouldnt say that the top players are overrated. Its true, that experience and a certain taste is very important for WW terr games. But they do some amazing things! But you are right, that some approve lately. Tho Wonder, Battlelized, Jaro, Spider, Someone and Gohan are not a challenge for Mike Pences greedy Arnolds... ?

• Check 1

Nigga please, You got 1-2 game vs Tiger on random ranked map. id like to see some terrace games.

You need to look again ive got toprush, tiger, carnage, ray, corpsmakr etc. You don't?

That said, look at my 2v2s compared to yours? Enough said.

Besides that, i am not the person claiming top players are "overrated", you are, which i find funny since you rarely  play 2v2s or 1v1s with top players. Even your YouTube is proof of that.

Edited by Weaponx
  • Haha 1

TBH a lot of the players in the top lists mess around most of their games and don't take TS very serious 95% of the time.  Just not enough competition and high level games.  There are also a lot of players not mentioned that should have been, but not worth the effort.  For us to see the real top players, we need more intense games and not just random FFG where people get teammates they don't wanna play with or cant properly communicate with.

For example, trooper is an absolute beast when he not rusty.

We could also take into account that some players just don't like others and rather h8 on them than give them props.  I don't get along with corps for example but his 1v1 long game is very good.  Also have to take into account 1v1 compared to 2v2.  Myself for example I barely ever 1v1 I just dont enjoy it as much as having a team mate to communicate with, where as some players play non stop 1v1 and still struggle vs so many.

Also, many players don't really play many high level intense games and tbh are just not capable of giving an accurate opinion on most players.

I think the more important issue is that we have a lot of lower/mid tier players that have major potential, some of them named above and plenty of them not.  In order to help them improve we honestly need less lopsided games which is hard with the small player base.  If they just get wrecked in 4 minutes its hard for them to learn.

Edited by Humble
  • Like 1

2v2 -

#1 Humble

#2 Skylegend

#3 Ninja

#4 Hitman

#5 Tiger/Toprush (but only when they’re on the same team and on terrace)

Honestly everyone not on this list is really bad.. Can’t communicate and can’t cover their mans infantry.

1v1?

#1 Skylegend

#2 Sir_Corpsmakr

#3 Humble

#4 Cambria

#5 Ninja

#6 Hitman

#7 weapons/trz/steelcore/sexpro (basically the same player.. strong short game, annoying mid game, abysmal long game)

#8 ssgohan

#9 wonderworm

#10 battilized

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2019 at 4:08 PM, OnePostPony said:

We all know, that Zenetusken is the best TS player of all time.

But lets look at today's TS players: Who are the best TS players in your opinion? Who belongs to the elite? Who is a noob (joke xD)?

And look: This is about fun and shit talk, dont take it too seriously, we all want fun and many of the players mentioned are very good. So keep your calm ;P.

So heres the VP's list:

Elite:

1) TopRush

2) Black

3) NME

4) Tigerr

5) SexPro

5) Cheatcore, i mean Steelcore ;):P 

6) WeaponX 

7) Humble

8) Greyhonda

9) Hitman

10) KanesRage

11) MrFirestar

12) Momodog

13) Bud

14) PainPapa

Higher Middle Class:

15) RainbowDash

16) Stardust

17) Ender

18) MikePence ( ?

19) ViscOwner

20) Snake17

21) Someone

22) Zoom3000

23) MajinSandy

24) Attila

25) Jaro

What do you think?

So i update it:
John deserves place 1-10, Blue 11-15. Sorry to forget you! Was tired :D. 

On 10/1/2019 at 6:50 AM, Humble said:

For example, trooper is an absolute beast when he not rusty.

It's scary how good he is when he's not rusty

Also, y'all should post more on youtube! Watching the masters helps plebs like me improve our game  ?

• Haha 1
  • Check 1

There haven't been 10 active good players left for years, and unfortunately this will only decline at this point in TS' life cycle. This may be hard for all of you who started TS after 2015 to understand, but having more than 4-6 actually skilled players online at the same time hasn't happened for a very, very long time. People don't even know how to expand safely/properly or understand how to manage their funds.

Something I posted way back in 2012 that applies even more since 7 years have passed:

these lists keep getting more humorous progressively. the "top 10" are far worse nowadays than they used to be, speaking as one of them and as someone who has played against all of the best players on a regular basis for the past 4/5 years.

we have all had less practice at a higher level since kapa, megaf0rce, hotdiego, movieno0b, idioty2k, phatmouse, cambriaaa, w0dkabull, tight4lif, elitefox1, katsemoto, aphrodlte, summ3rsun, avancado, and dachschaf stopped playing. having a "top player" list nowadays is moronic, as there is literally, borderline NO competition.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1