CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OllieLAN

LAN ERROR Please Fix!

Question

The latest patch is causing loads of players to not be able to play LAN games.

Error Message is:

"Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation"

Hope this helps the developers.

"The Exception “thrown by the target of invocation” indicated that an error has occurred in code called by using invoke through dot net reflection. This technique is common when you have plug-ins (like scheduled jobs in EPiServer) and other late binding in run-time."

I have attached everything to aid in fixing this.

Thank you!

20200326_152937.jpg

ClientCrashLog_24_3_2020_14_44.txt ClientCrashLog_26_3_2020_15_28.txt client.log

2 answers to this question

Hello - could you confirm you are running the client as administrator?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By LFZombie
      I'm trying to create a portable version of RA2, so I want to eliminate the registration for Blowfish.dll. I found a link from @Iran where @FunkyFr3sh described a method here:
      https://ppmforums.com/topic-41629/using-blowfishdll-without-registration-no-admin-rights/
      But the example there is dead, and I can't seem to produce a manifest that works. MT.exe gave me this:
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" manifestVersion="1.0"> <file name="blowfish.dll" hashalg="SHA1"> <comClass clsid="{1440AD10-6AA8-11D1-B6F9-00A024DDAFD1}" tlbid="{E7F91750-8861-11D1-B707-00A024DDAFD1}" description="Blowfish encryption algorithm"></comClass> <typelib tlbid="{E7F91750-8861-11D1-B707-00A024DDAFD1}" version="1.0" helpdir="" flags="HASDISKIMAGE"></typelib> </file> <comInterfaceExternalProxyStub name="IBlockCipher" iid="{E0113100-6A7C-11D1-B6F9-00A024DDAFD1}" tlbid="{E7F91750-8861-11D1-B707-00A024DDAFD1}" proxyStubClsid32="{E0113100-6A7C-11D1-B6F9-00A024DDAFD1}"> </comInterfaceExternalProxyStub> </assembly> But it does nothing. I'd be grateful for any help.
    • By NightShadow
      I recommended my friend to update YR to play online on cncnet. At first he can play with me normally, but 3 days after installed the program this happen to him

How can this problem be solved? He's very frustrated because it is suddenly happen and he doesn't want to quit YR. Please help.
      p.s. he doesn't have an account on cncnet community, but if anyone who can help him and wants to talk to him. I'll tell him to register on this site.
    • By The_BlackToteM
      I have made a map that use Civilian/JP side to attack everyone when condition was met.

It's went fine but the problem is player's (+Computer) defenses and units won't automatically attack Civilian's unit as they are in range of fire.

So, Is it possible to solve this problem?
    • By KlaPPer SnaPPer
      When trying to play QM on RA2 Yuri's revenge it says I don't [which I do!!!] have a ladder account for the game and asks if I want to sign up, but when I do it just shows me I'm signed up with all my accounts listed. PLEASE HELP! I've deleted and reinstalled everything and this all works for other users on a different computer. PLEASE HELP
    • By AttackRed
      Hello, I am trying to set red alert 2 YR to play on my three computers but all of them when the game starts they dont load to game so each one start alone, I tried to open the firewall but still doesnt work, and when i try to play on lan 2 of them work but one which is origin version crash when i open the lan area.