CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tendi54

"Pling" Sound if someone open a room *Plase patch it out or make a button to disable this specific sound*

Question

After the latest patches you always hear a "pling" sound if somebody opens a room, so you have to disable the whole client volume to 0 to avoid this annoying problem. but then you cant hear someone paging you, joining your room and so on, can you may please make a button to disable this specific sound or patch this "problem"? this would be great :)

greetz

2 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Tendi54 said:

After the latest patches you always hear a "pling" sound if somebody opens a room, so you have to disable the whole client volume to 0 to avoid this annoying problem. but then you cant hear someone paging you, joining your room and so on, can you may please make a button to disable this specific sound or patch this "problem"? this would be great :)

greetz

image.pngSee attached - should help you out

Oh what, ... i really didnt see it, that helps alot thanks :)

But i figured out another problem, you cannot block other players shown with a question mark in front of her nicknames in the Lobby anymore, there just nothing happend if you click it and it didnt shown a stop sign also. You still can read the messages and the specific player can page you, further your old blocked players are not blocked anymore if they now shown with a question mark in front of her nicknames.. and thats 95% by the players. Maybe you have a solution for this, only players with Yuri symbol (for example) in front of you can block.

And there is another thing, you cannot find the unique played ID in the client document anymore of the most players since the last update, they just "not in", i think its the same problem because the players has a question mark in front of, this players are just outside..

thanks

Edited by Tendi54