Welcome, New Members!

Warlord

Hello all,

I go by the nick Christos and will usually be playing YR or sometimes RA2. Love to play Allied. Used to play on WOL/XWIS years ago and co-created clan PWNS with my brother Carl (nick is usually Carl or Brother). Look forward to some fun games!

Thanks to everyone involved with CnCNet!

Probably not, I remember no ore trucks from PCNC. I'm curious too...

My nick was vandal33 (please don't hurt me, I won't be annoying like on PC&C again).  I used to play all C&C games except 4. Right now, I'm only playing Tiberian Dawn and Red Alert (1), I won't be playing Tiberian Sun nor Red Alert 2 until I got a new computer with good video cards.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

WHERE HAS THIS WEBSITE BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right here, actually. And before it, there was the PuMa²'s RA/C&C TechCenter (2003-2007). And before it, there was TDL's "C&C Millennium" (2001-2003).

There has always been a something of a C&C1/RA1 community online. You just need to go and look for it :cncsmirk:

... And before it, there was TDL's "C&C Millennium" (2001-2003).

There has always been a something of a C&C1/RA1 community online. You just need to go and look for it :cncsmirk:

Ah, yes, I remember... So much work for only you, Morpork, Tau'ri and JK on the forums, heh... Hell, back then we had PCNC quite active too.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, newby here, loving the games and site, you folk do brilliant work!

see you all on the games :)

Hello.

I just want to thank you for the hard work put into making older Westwood games work in modern system and for revitalizing online play in them.

This site\project seems to be more popular than the OpenRA.

Thanks again guys. The nostalgia is real.

Welcome to you both, enjoy!

Sup!

I'm known under the nicknames SiRaLeX/AlexGoMAD.

I'm a computer science expert, my subject area is software development. So I know a thing or two about programming. I've worked as a web developer for the past 3 years. My specialities are C++, CSS and SQL. Weird combination, I know!

Some random facts about me:

• I liked to play with Korea or Iraq.
  • I have several XWiS RA2 Player rank #1s.
  • I played RA2 until the 6th January 2011, that's when I was permanently banned from XWiS.
  • I was permanently banned from XWiS not because of cheating but because I had sent a single fake game result after losing to a player that had disconnected/washed me several times in the past.
  • Not a fact about me, but zzattack wasn't permanently banned for sending double stats to the ladder: http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/105201-wtf-is-this/
  • I was butt buddies with zzattack until he told Olaf that I had developed a fully working "ladder hack" which I used in that game for the first time.
  • I have then retaliated by developing and releasing the single most powerful hack for RA2 & YR, prompting Olaf to create the Auto SS patch.
  • Surprise: I'm also a skilled reverse engineer.
  • I have a strong preference for Valium (Diazepam) over any other Benzodiazepine.
  • I really like bands with female singers.

I have some Red Alert 2 videos on YouTube showing my playing expertise: https://www.youtube.com/user/AlexGoMAD/videos

My hobbies are bodybuilding and hacking. Weird combination, I know!

What's up guys? Please be nice to me, show me some love and drop me a few lines please!

jan_2010.png.192ba077f4014f15e91b08c272795c09.png

• I played RA2 until the 6th January 2011, that's when I was permanently banned from XWiS.
  • I was permanently banned from XWiS not because of cheating but because I had sent a single fake game result after losing to a player that had disconnected/washed me several times in the past.
  • Not a fact about me, but zzattack wasn't permanently banned for sending double stats to the ladder: http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/105201-wtf-is-this/
  • I was butt buddies with zzattack until he told Olaf that I had developed a fully working "ladder hack" which I used in that game for the first time.
  • I have then retaliated by developing and releasing the single most powerful hack for RA2 & YR, prompting Olaf to create the Auto SS patch.

(..)

My hobbies are bodybuilding and hacking. Weird combination, I know!

Why do you think hacking is a brag-worthy thing? Every hacker, to the last one, is a moron unworthy of anyone's attention (except that of the banhammer-wielding dudes).

Why do you think hacking is a brag-worthy thing? Every hacker, to the last one, is a moron unworthy of anyone's attention (except that of the banhammer-wielding dudes).

Why do you think hacking is inherently bad? Educate yourself!

Thanks for the welcome, though...  :D