How long have you been playing C&C Red Alert?

truxton

I think it's been over 15 years since I last played it... Been playing TD since it came out, then we had a very brief stint with RA with my LAN buddies, before we eventually realized it was all tanks and tesla and went back to playing the better game.

I started in 1998/1999 time, Since before I went to school (which was in 2000)

My dad had a copy of retaliation for the PS1. I wasn't great (I could beat the skirmish AI at least) but I throroughly enjoyed it.

I'm keeping my line of "I could play RA before I could read"

• 1 month later...

I started in 1998/1999 time, Since before I went to school (which was in 2000)

My dad had a copy of retaliation for the PS1. I wasn't great (I could beat the skirmish AI at least) but I throroughly enjoyed it.

I'm keeping my line of "I could play RA before I could read"

:D :D

that's nice.

I was already 10 when I started to play the first 2 command and conquer games around 1997.

• 2 weeks later...

I started playing regularly in 1998 and joined WW Chat for a few months in 1999 before getting bored of it. Completely stopped all along except in 2005-06 when I played intermittently. Found cncnet in Jan 2014 and started all over again, playing much more intensely than I ever had in the years back then, and I'm trying to this game out of my head and move on with more other productive things.

I always joke that if I had a chronosphere I'd go back to Jan 2014 and prevent myself from downloading cncnet :P

• 3 weeks later...