Expanding INTERIOR tileset with "Cave/subterranean" tiles

Tschokky

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pal in the theater's mix file would be best as putting it into the local.mix would make each user have to edit there local.mix and/or adding a new theater to CnCNet5 take some time to download as CnCNet would have to download and extract a new local.mix alonge with each new theater. 

• 2 weeks later...

Oooooo that temple is really nice, I might just reverse the shading, as light comes from the left side. The architecture is spor on, very authentic.

I didn't add CR and SC shps for the same reason I had problems with bib design. How does a muddy crater/scorch look on a metal plate? Not very good, I guess, so I went with the "nothing" option.

just noticed that it works with edwin lol

last time i tried it just crashed, weird ... maybe i forgot the .pal

not sure if it shows all tiles though

http://funkyfr3sh.cncnet.org/files/pictures/cave.png

Edit:

It crashes when I try to place a starting location :( That's uncool, but at least you can do the most of the terrain just fine. Could afterwards add the black areas and starts with raed once done

lol even interior works when you have no starting locations on the map

That temple thingy seems terribly small, especially considering the size of similar temples in Tiberian Sun.

that's because it has only 48x96 pixels. there are no slots for larger buildings (except you overwrite conyard, proc etc).

Funky, it crashes because the image for the flag is missing in the mix. ;)

That temple thingy seems terribly small, especially considering the size of similar temples in Tiberian Sun.

that's because it has only 48x96 pixels. there are no slots for larger buildings (except you overwrite conyard, proc etc).

Oh, it's an actual building?

So I take it you're using V37, then?

Oh yeah, I thought it was just terrain.

Does it have a damaged frame, yet? :D

-Liam

of course, view the shp!

It derives from the Vega Pyramid from TS, additional with two rows of stalagtites at the front. First time, the animating water was an accident that happened when I converted the temple to the cave palette.

Making a terrain piece out of it is an idea too, but a TS building added to RA could look over-sized very fast.