Am i perm banned?

aWarN1GGa

I had to idea that aufruler was admin, he looked like a normal player having a bad time or maybe his period, he asked me to change nick and i was thinking he's joking so i told him to shut up then i got kicked.

The funny part is that I'm using the same nick in ra1 client and no one cared, aufruler is truly mentally handicap and shouldn't be admin, he also posted same shit in main lobby and no one cared, i just didn't took SSs.

And Grant, ur a tool for letting such scumbag as a moderator, no wonder why your client sux, i was waiting for the ladders since 2.5 years so i guess u and ur homo moderators can suck each others cocks and perhaps a proper yuri hof will get spawned (more chances than counting on ur coding skills).

I barely can play in this laggy, buggy, downgraded client, perhaps when u fix it i'll spare few mins to change my mac/ip adress and have some games, until then you bag of dicks can waste someone's else time.

I had to idea that aufruler was admin, he looked like a normal player having a bad time or maybe his period, he asked me to change nick and i was thinking he's joking so i told him to shut up then i got kicked.

The funny part is that I'm using the same nick in ra1 client and no one cared, aufruler is truly mentally handicap and shouldn't be admin, he also posted same shit in main lobby and no one cared, i just didn't took SSs.

And Grant, ur a tool for letting such scumbag as a moderator, no wonder why your client sux, i was waiting for the ladders since 2.5 years so i guess u and ur homo moderators can suck each others cocks and perhaps a proper yuri hof will get spawned (more chances than counting on ur coding skills).

I barely can play in this laggy, buggy, downgraded client, perhaps when u fix it i'll spare few mins to change my mac/ip adress and have some games, until then you bag of dicks can waste someone's else time.

You know all this mention of cock sure is suspicious.  Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Your ban isn't going to be removed, if you're abusive to staff who know's what you're like to the community.  :down:

Don't ban people.

P.S. grant please explain this      http://i.imgur.com/VaXkE3J.jpg      and this      http://i.imgur.com/hAzeMRm.jpg

harassment "korc, heard you cheated this true?"

bogus claim "there's evidence against you, tell me why i shouldn't ban you right now".

bully tactic "I'll save you the ban if you message the hack you used".

empty threat "I'll give you until Monday".

• Upvote 1

I see why you're banned. :dry:

Don't ban people.

Every remotely reputable multiplayer service bans hackers and cheaters.

harassment "korc, heard you cheated this true?"

bogus claim "there's evidence against you, tell me why i shouldn't ban you right now".

bully tactic "I'll save you the ban if you message the hack you used".

empty threat "I'll give you until Monday".

So basically, you're complaining on Neogrant telling you that he has evidence of you cheating (which admins do) and call it bullying? Sorry, but if you really did nothing wrong, you'd be all over the place trying to prove it.

"So basically, you're complaining on Neogrant telling you that he has evidence of you cheating (which admins do) and call it bullying?" Plokite_Wolf

yes

Popularity isn't the only thing we care about. We also care about the quality of the service. I'd personally (not saying that all of the CnCNet staff necessarily agrees) prefer 50 friendly players over 150 people acting like asses. Skill level doesn't matter as long as people are having fun, plus learning a game is a lot easier than un-learning bad attitudes.

And I also kinda doubt your "warnings". We've been banning people for the whole lifetime of CnCNet 5, yet we're still getting more popular. Even if we lost 30 players, we still have thousands more, and we'd probably lose hundreds instead of dozens if we didn't attempt to keep the lobby friendly and free of cheats.

• Upvote 1

Have to agree with Kink's logic that if it is possible to implement an ignore function that trumps banning the person substantially at this age of YR.

Now cheating/hacking is a bit of a different story... You have to work a bit hard to find a working trainer on YR CNCNET... You damn well know what you are doing.

• Upvote 1

"i dont like awarnoob1 but by banning him, and now threating a friend of mine in korc, you are pushing buttons to see what i mean.  "

first of all just want to be clear that this has nothing to do with awarnoob1 (Alb3rt)

ok this guy is awarnigga ...and any kind of racial epithets have no place.. weather in the lobby or nickname.

if i have to ban someone usaully it doesnt last for more than a day....especially when they apologise cause they realise they cant play. Do i believe they are sorry? mmm prolly not but they want to play and i understand that sosecond and third chances are given. most people who play these days are adults and dont have the same excuse they had back in 2001 about being 12. The maturity level of most is astoundingly low.

So you guys solution is not not ban people ...hmm maybe the better solution is to have a lobby full of players with nicks like..gasjews..suckmycock, fuckurmom and a million other variences of foolishness.

there is enough hatred, racism, and violence going on everyday in the world...as long as im a admin im going to do what i can to keep this tiny little corner of the world a better place .

Did you look at the screen shots...do you see all the lovly notes i get daily? Are these the kinda people you want to hang out with?

Looks like Cncnet is becoming a "safe space" and words trigger the admins. This "be nice to me or I'll ban you" shit is childish. You don't like someone? You ignore them. You don't abuse power and go full tyranny on the server.

no admin i am aware of says that to players....no cheats,racism or harassment are 3 pretty simple rules that "even a trained monkey could execute"

Got to agree with rampastring in re to the topic. Cnc net has a set of rules which are clearly stated ''no racism, impersonation, etc.'' If someone doesn't follow them, they should be outlawed from playing after a warning. Not following through with a warning / ban reflects badly on the server administrators. Anyone disagreeing by saying don't ban abusers and is more or less condoning negativity by suggesting to ignore it, because you cant really ignore someone when they keep coming back and doing the same offense. Why would you care to argue about not banning someone for abuse if you aren't the one usually replying in such a manner? The most fun games I had were with those who were friendly, thankfully the best of players are always friendly or at least polite. Anyone positive and friendly won't mind seeing any of the abusers/haters banned from playing.

Popularity isn't the only thing we care about. We also care about the quality of the service. I'd personally (not saying that all of the CnCNet staff necessarily agrees) prefer 50 friendly players over 150 people acting like asses. Skill level doesn't matter as long as people are having fun, plus learning a game is a lot easier than un-learning bad attitudes.

And I also kinda doubt your "warnings". We've been banning people for the whole lifetime of CnCNet 5, yet we're still getting more popular. Even if we lost 30 players, we still have thousands more, and we'd probably lose hundreds instead of dozens if we didn't attempt to keep the lobby friendly and free of cheats.

100% agree on the bolt part.

The reason XWIS dies is not because of people getting banned. Its dying because they are locked in WOL and can't develop further, thus people eventually lose interest. People can cheat without getting recon'd, etc. The only thing XWIS is still standing on is 'authentic' RA2 and Ladders, where ladders is coming soon too in CnCnet

CncNet is improving and growing because everyone can play it, cheaters get banned, there's way less delay, and assholes like a 35 year old guy that spam other get removed from the game. If you really think that immature people getting removed will kill CnCnet you're an idiot.

The screenshots (assuming they are all you) makes me very glad you got banned. Good bye.

EDIT: 200 online currently in YR. So much for it dying.

I am didnt support position of topicstarter. 

AufRuler and Preacher admins really had problems with right judgement about players behavior. When i trying tell soviet jokes in YR lobby they start to menace me by ban(because my jokes racist from their opinion!!!)

I am didnt support position of topicstarter. 

AufRuler and Preacher admins really had problems with right judgement about players behavior. When i trying tell soviet jokes in YR lobby they start to menace me by ban(because my jokes racist from their opinion!!!)

nah your fine..you never got banned..i asked if your jokes were ok and its all good...so in fact you got a apology from me for evening questioning you. So it's pretty silly to even bring that up. There is no comparison.

The reason XWIS dies is not because of people getting banned.

True (and that goes for every service ever)...

Its dying because they are locked in WOL and can't develop further, thus people eventually lose interest.

They can (and did) develop some things Westwood never did, like that auto-screenshot mechanic. They also fixed both RA2 and YR for Win8/Win10. So, they can develop beyond WOL constraints, particularly the executables. They also have a registration system that makes it harder to impersonate people.

Makes every claim of a game dying that much funnier :laugh:

Its dying because they are locked in WOL and can't develop further, thus people eventually lose interest.

They can (and did) develop some things Westwood never did, like that auto-screenshot mechanic. They also fixed both RA2 and YR for Win8/Win10. So, they can develop beyond WOL constraints, particularly the executables. They also have a registration system that makes it harder to impersonate people.

How does the registration system make it harder to impersonate people? It definitely doesn't make it any harder to impersonate people than on WOL.

The only thing it makes harder is for new players to come to XWIS.  :)  Because it's complicated as fuck.

Makes every claim of a game dying that much funnier :laugh:

It is dead. On XWIS at least. Though, that server has always been grossly mismanaged. Auto SS added at least the glimpse of a hope when 8 or 9 out of every months TOP #10 players were cheaters and at that point, sadly, everything was already too late.

Auto SS is great but it can't fix all the years of poor server management.