Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grant

CnCNet reaches 800+ Players Online

23 posts in this topic

Another record, another post. Share the word Commanders. Command & Conquer is alive!

 

New record: 817 Online - 20:40 (07/01/2017)

New record: 833 Online - 22:00 (15/01/2017)

 

 

--

 

New Game records:

Red Alert: 379

Yuri's Revenge: 316

Tiberian Sun: 117

Dune 2000: 20

 

800.png

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope comes day that we fond 1000 active player  :heady:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New record: 817 Online - 20:40 (07/01/2017)

New records for the below games:

  • Red Alert: 379
  • Tiberian Sun: 106
  • Dune 2000: 20

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratz and thanks for the effort to do all this! Im glad i can even still play this game and thats you and your friends whom i got to thank massively for!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can check with https://cncnet.org/new-network-status

 

Maybe we'll reach 850+ total and/or 300+ YR this weekend

 

Our all-time high was total of 0 players connected on January 01, 1970

 

I admit, that made me laugh.

 

Nice you gave the link, I love statistics :3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see the client in good use :)

 

I'll also hijack this topic to announce that when the players of all games supported by my client (YR, DTA, TI, MO, TS) are combined, the client has had a staggering 75,000 unique users within the last 30 days. This excludes players that only play offline and have automatic update checks disabled, so the figure could actually be even higher.

 

Sadly most of those 75,000 only play offline. Roughly 65% of YR client users play online (the other 35% stick to Skirmish only), but among DTA, TI, MO and TS players, online players are a fairly small minority.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see the client in good use :)

 

I'll also hijack this topic to announce that when the players of all games supported by my client (YR, DTA, TI, MO, TS) are combined, the client has had a staggering 75,000 unique users within the last 30 days. This excludes players that only play offline and have automatic update checks disabled, so the figure could actually be even higher.

 

Sadly most of those 75,000 only play offline. Roughly 65% of YR client users play online (the other 35% stick to Skirmish only), but among DTA, TI, MO and TS players, online players are a fairly small minority.

 

Out of curiosity but what is the top 5 countries that play over CnCnet as a whole? I am still busy myself so been playing less :<

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of curiosity but what is the top 5 countries that play over CnCnet as a whole? I am still busy myself so been playing less :<

 

For that to be answered correctly Funky needs to chime in too. As his client is the official C&C1, RA1, Dune 2k and TS client. If he keeps stats like this that is. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of curiosity but what is the top 5 countries that play over CnCnet as a whole? I am still busy myself so been playing less :<

 

For that to be answered correctly Funky needs to chime in too. As his client is the official C&C1, RA1, Dune 2k and TS client. If he keeps stats like this that is. :)

 

Nope, got no stats

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For online players using my client, the top 5 countries are China, United States, United Kingdom, Thailand, and Germany.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

316 current record for YR.

 

CONGRATS! I hope I've made a positive impact!!

Most definitely. Your channel content is great ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for germany i made some advertisement here, maybe it also helped a little - was one of the hottest deals:

 

https://www.mydealz.de/deals/command-conquer-alte-titel-neuer-multiplayer-cncnet-972408

Um CnCNet nutzen zu können braucht ihr das Game - Ich nutze meine "First Decade" Version über origin. Einfach zuerst das Game installieren und dann CnCNet drüberinstallieren.

You realize the oldest three games are freeware, right? You don't need anything to play C&C1, RA1 and TS; the required downloads are available from the cncnet site :cncsmirk:

 

Alternative

openra.net/

Boo, hiss! :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is the best player in the world at Dune 2000?

 

1/20/7billion - legend!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.