Hola gente soy nuevo ayuda

ClaudioRed

Question

8 answers to this question

This is probably an issue with display scaling. Find and disable Display Scaling in your windows settings. There's actually a compatibility mode option for it if you look at the properties of the RA95.exe file.

Lilly: this forum forces people to select game tags now, so we no longer have to ask that question every time ;)

44 minutes ago, Nyerguds said:

this forum forces people to select game tags now, so we no longer have to ask that question every time

Is this a recent addition? I double checked everything prior to answering and noticed no tags. Now there is one! Weird. 

I'm not sure if ClaudioRed speaks English, though :D 

Yeah, it's been implemented a few days ago I think. 100% required; can't post a topic without it. It's right there at the top, below the title.

And, hey, I'm not insulting people by using Google Translate for replies. If they post on an English-language forum, and they don't know what my reply means, they can use Google Translate to translate back what I said.

Not only does machine translation often get things wrong, but Google Translate also offers multiple possibilities for translating words, which can get people around problems of homonyms and such to more easily grasp the intended meaning. If I just put my text into GT and dumped the result here, my original information might be irreversibly mangled, and there would be no way for them to still recover what I originally meant. So I don't do that.

17 hours ago, Nyerguds said:

This is probably an issue with display scaling. Find and disable Display Scaling in your windows settings. There's actually a compatibility mode option for it if you look at the properties of the RA95.exe file.

Lilly: this forum forces people to select game tags now, so we no longer have to ask that question every time ;)

There was no tag cause he posted it in the wrong sub forum (one that doesn't have tags forced!).

I moved it over here without any tags, didn't know what game it was about. @Lilly Blanche did a good job helping out with it :D thanks