Maps missing

JSDS

Question

hi,

friend of mine name HE666LL don't have forum account told me to post his issue here :

he add new maps to game file ( maps file) and he can't find them.his issue started since last updates.He tryed all categorys and can't find the maps.

eney ideas ?

10 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Grant said:

Moved to correct forum - make sure you are on the latest version (v3.3.3.2) and you have looked under the different game modes.

hi grant, yes i was tierd yesterday was ( 5 am) here :P 

the problem is he searched all game modes and still can't find them.and he have last CnCNet update.

48 minutes ago, Grant said:

Is he putting the maps into the Maps/Custom folder? I'll probably need a log off him to help him further. Is it some maps that are not showing, or all?

few maps only as he said

10 hours ago, Grant said:

Moved to correct forum - make sure you are on the latest version (v3.3.3.2) and you have looked under the different game modes.

where correct forum (can i have a link)?
MOST of the maps are not showing now since last two updates, many new maps that FLYINGZ shared using cncnet not showing... all maps that were and are in the custom folder on PC not showing.... cncnet after the updates not displaying them....

Please can you also eliminate so many - GAME TYPES - for custom maps - make less.

thanks

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, samsimon said:

where correct forum (can i have a link)?
MOST of the maps are not showing now since last two updates, many new maps that FLYINGZ shared using cncnet not showing... all maps that were and are in the custom folder on PC not showing.... cncnet after the updates not displaying them....

Please can you also eliminate so many - GAME TYPES - for custom maps - make less.

thanks

haha simon you finaly here good i go study now i hope u get fix bro !