What challenge CNCNET face[Attention form Admins Pls!!!]

PS4=PRO

I do believe CNCNET is a great platform where we can play Yuri and Ra2.

So there are many software makers who research CNCNET ,then they develop a new platform on the base of CNCNET .

In other words,they are going to surpass CNCNET in some aspects.

Here is a example developed in China.

Its BBS link::http://bbs.ra2ol.com/forum.php

Its SignUp link: http://www.ra2ol.com/   [Players share nickname and BBS account ,that is, nickname is  BBS account and BBS account is nickname]

There are hundreds of players play on it every day,and it can support Yuri and Ra2 too.

Players on it is more than players on CNCNET .

Although platform developed from CNCNET has many advantages,CNCNET has the core technology.

I like play in CNCNET with players around the world ,but there is too much lags .

So I have a Sincere advice for you.

Could you pls creat a new  CNCNET (Log in) server in China mainland ? The server in HK and others place in the world  is completely idle.

If so,there will be much more players in CNCNET ,and many China pro players will be on CNCNET.

Thus,CNCNET  will get better development ,Players on CNCNET will be more than 1,000 .

ra2ol is cncnet, they only modified it with new graphics and added account system (not sure what else)

There are 2 servers in china, you can host a game on this server and play fast games with other chinese. BUT players from outside china can't play on this server, they will lag the game, make sure all players are from china if you use a chinese server. "China - beijing" seems to be the best server for chinese, "CDS_Global_Cloud_Beijing" doesn't work for all chinese :(

I have been working recently on the problem and it works very well already (not perfect yet). It's only available for C&C1, Red Alert 1, Tiberian Sun and Dune 2000 though (no RA2/YR yet)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, FunkyFr3sh said:

ra2ol is cncnet, they only modified it with new graphics and added account system (not sure what else)

There are 2 servers in china, you can host a game on this server and play fast games with other chinese. BUT players from outside china can't play on this server, they will lag the game, make sure all players are from china if you use a chinese server. "China - beijing" seems to be the best server for chinese, "CDS_Global_Cloud_Beijing" doesn't work for all chinese :(

I have been working recently on the problem and it works very well already (not perfect yet). It's only available for C&C1, Red Alert 1, Tiberian Sun and Dune 2000 though (no RA2/YR yet)

ra2ol is cncnet, they only modified it with new graphics ,added account system  and rank  system.You are right!

Can you dismiss the lags between China players and other players?We think a new log-in server in China mainland will help.

Do wish you get much  more progress.

Please  think over my opinion~

I tested it, I tested a lot ... A server in china doesn't help, only chinese can use it (All other players have high packet loss to chinese servers)

The only thing that works is finding a server outside china that can be used for all players. But chinese have packet loss to almost all servers outside china.

Here you can see test results from all cncnet servers made by chinese players from cncnet:

http://www.ra95.win/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6570&extra=page%3D1

I have done it already, you can play Tiberian Sun or Red Alert 1 on cncnet if you want to try it.

• Upvote 1