When will you get 4K or 8K patch of video released?

PS4=PRO

Here are the video(resolution smaller than 4k:3840X1800 ) we recoreded:https://youtu.be/TKOnuJcpkxs

In fact,Yuri cannot surport 4k,so a patch for 4K is needed .

Wanted:

When a map(height or width) is smaller than 4k,when I move screen,it will shake voilently,could you please resolve it? 

looking forward to seeing you guys release 4k patch and 8k patch ,I am eager to get the 4k and 8k patch.

Edited by Yes-Gu Lang

9 hours ago, Yes-Gu Lang said:

When a map(height or width) is smaller than 4k,when I move screen,it will shake voilently,could you please resolve it?

That always happens. It also happens when you, say, play the first Nod campaign map in 1920x1080, which is also slightly too small.

On 13/07/2017 at 0:21 PM, v2elite said:

I would not recommend to do this... this is a big advantage if you see the whole map on one screen... this is like cheating if you play against someone with 1280x800

This advantage has always been there, however larger resolutions make it extremely difficult to click on fast moving units.

• Upvote 1

This advantage has always been there, however larger resolutions make it extremely difficult to click on fast moving units.

It is not. Some training wih a good mouse is a solution. However after years of playing on smaller screen this going to be extremely hard.

I have a counter-offering quiestion: 

Why don't you make patch which limites game screen resolution (around) Full HD (1920*1080). All these guys with huge screens,  compared to players  with small screens,  are cheaters.

The funny thing is that I was able to play just as fast on the small resolution back in the day, as I can with the 1680x1050 I use now.

See, on smaller resolutions, the radar is very useful, while on larger ones it becomes basically useless. 

I still find it quite difficult to click a moving flak track, terror drone or an elite IFV due to my resolution. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2017 at 9:45 AM, Ezer_2000 said:

It is not. Some training wih a good mouse is a solution. However after years of playing on smaller screen this going to be extremely hard.

I have a counter-offering quiestion: 

Why don't you make patch which limites game screen resolution (around) Full HD (1920*1080). All these guys with huge screens,  compared to players  with small screens,  are cheaters.

Sigh...catering to the lowest common denominator. So many laggers on CnCNet already forcing us quality pings to stoop down to their low FPS. Now we should be expected to play with their worse reso too? If I worked and busted ass for google fiber internet and for 4k/8k screen reso why then should I be prevented to enjoy the fruit of my labors? Because some inconsiderate Peruvian noob with a potatoe decides to join my gameroom? I say not.

Edit: I will build for CnCNet a firewall preventing all noobs with lagging low-end equipment from joining and have these lagging low-end equipment noobs pay for it.

Edited by aWarNoob1

19 hours ago, aWarNoob1 said:

Sigh...catering to the lowest common denominator. So many laggers on CnCNet already forcing us quality pings to stoop down to their low FPS. Now we should be expected to play with their worse reso too? If I worked and busted ass for google fiber internet and for 4k/8k screen reso why then should I be prevented to enjoy the fruit of my labors? Because some inconsiderate Peruvian noob with a potatoe decides to join my gameroom? I say not.

Edit: I will build for CnCNet a firewall preventing all noobs with lagging low-end equipment from joining and have these lagging low-end equipment noobs pay for it.

My apologies in advance, if i understand you wrong, english is not my primary language, but i prefer to be polite and i call for keep up the rules of the mutual respect.

I do not understand properly your idiom of the "lowest common denominator". But i feel it offensive and insultish.

If this style of conversation is normal for you, i'll take my apologies back.

Mr. aWarNoob1,  I'm not a luddite.

Xwis is a perfect place for a "high-end equipment noobs" style life, like you, which prefer to have an advantage among other by having some free cash in the pocket and "high-equipment" hardware, you are welcome to be there!

Welcome! You have made the right choice to read our forum rules. While our rules do not differ much from the rules of other forums we do have some rules you might not expect.

Common Rules:

- Do not insult or otherwise attempt to incite negative reactions.

- Please use common sense.

- Please post in English.

Violations of the "Common Rules" might not incite any reaction from a moderator at first, but repeated violations will be acted upon.

Warnings:

1st Warning: This is a "friendly" Warning, You may get an PM about the problem.

2nd Warning: If you get so far you may get a not so friendly PM, and a 3 day suspension.

3rd Warning: 3 weeks suspension.

4th Warning: Ban.

Security

- Do not give your password to anyone, if someone is asking about it report them.

- If you believe a moderator have acted unjustly against you or another forum member please contact the moderator and sent a copy of the message you sent to a administrator. (The PM system has a option to send a CC)

4K:

4K.thumb.jpg.ddfbde5c455f3257f0012055c5704ba8.jpg

8K:

8K.thumb.jpg.33e2c79e77695f4afd427114477e28af.jpg

Enjoy!

Edited by Ezer_2000
Attachments added =)
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

" - Please use common sense. "

:S. Look up the meaning of tongue in cheek. English doesn't need to be your first language to understand the concept of that phrase. What is your first language, Ezer? Btw, I myself am multilingual.

Edit: I apologize. Just reread my post and it's not so obvious I was joking. I was trying to do a mockery of fox news personalities by somehow tying in laggers as moochers and "Us" 4k/8k guys as the hard working class somehow against "them" low reso, low equipment, evil unionizers. The tongue in cheek giveaway was the subtle Trump wall reference at the bottom. Siggh...If my delivery could only come off as a daily show correspondents' then I'd be half satisfied. And no I don't always speak this way. I guess I'm still caught up in the fever of a great political science course from college. If they only had jokes 101 to enroll in. :)

Edited by aWarNoob1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...