Public Apology to JSDS

Gun_Man

It would not be beneficial to you to avoid playing games with me.  So i'll apologize for your sake.  It's not fair to you to feel like I pick on you.  If you're overly sensitive, then that's fine.  I'll just stop giving you advice and criticism and let you be.  I'll just say this one last time, you should refrain from blaming your teammates for your own mistakes.

See you another day

love

Gun Man

5 hours ago, Gun_Man said:

It would not be beneficial to you to avoid playing games with me.  So i'll apologize for your sake.  It's not fair to you to feel like I pick on you.  If you're overly sensitive, then that's fine.  I'll just stop giving you advice and criticism and let you be.  I'll just say this one last time, you should refrain from blaming your teammates for your own mistakes.

See you another day

love

Gun Man

avoid ???!!! i dont bail eney guy every one knows that .

sensitive ? maybe yes i'm stressed in real life 

" you should refrain from blaming your teammates for your own mistakes " now Seriously WTF ?! i almost never blame my ally and even if i do so i say " don't worry just a game " not like you keeps blaming me.

Well gunny don't get it personal i don't hate you or some thin but i just don't want to play games with you atleast for now.

3 hours ago, Assist said:

This is not appropriate apology! I am not talking on behalf JSDS, but you don't know how to apologise. 

Also, the title should changed to "Public Advice to JDSD"!

i dont know who the hell are you or even if you play the ra2 or yr , WTF you doing here eney way ??? !!

2 hours ago, Blazer said:

public beg to JSDS looks nice to me

blazy boy what you doing here eney way ? O.o

sometimes i just don't know wtf is wrong with you...

you're like alternative electricity which changes direction 50 times each sec.

and i totally agree with gun man(and i'm sure many more agree on this as well) making fun and love answer of story kind won't prove that you're right.

the solution is so simple: lying too deep in yourself is not good at all. i think you should be flexible and listen to what people tell you also.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Blazer said:

sometimes i just don't know wtf is wrong with you...

you're like alternative electricity which changes direction 50 times each sec.

and i totally agree with gun man(and i'm sure many more agree on this as well) making fun and love answer of story kind won't prove that you're right.

the solution is so simple: lying too deep in yourself is not good at all. i think you should be flexible and listen to what people tell you also.

No Idea why i get notification here but i will hv to agree with that one

since this topic wont be end soon i want to say :

1_ i'll stop playing for 1 year maybe because i failed graduating from high school ( so fucken sad :( )

2_ gonna miss the good games , the players , making fun from wining freinds ....

3_  eney thin you guys want to say i'll keep it in mind .

Peace 

:(

1 hour ago, JSDS said:

since this topic wont be end soon i want to say :

1_ i'll stop playing for 1 year maybe because i failed graduating from high school ( so fucken sad :( )

2_ gonna miss the good games , the players , making fun from wining freinds ....

3_  eney thin you guys want to say i'll keep it in mind .

Peace 

:(

That sucks mate. Hope to see you back on here soon if you really plan on quitting. 

If you're bothered by what people  say on the forums just don't talk to them.

Remember the goal here is to play a game; so don't get too caught up in drama.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, ore_truck said:

What has become of this community....

no clue hence my post

53 minutes ago, scalpem said:

waiting on more 1v1 training xoxo

ill be on later tonight, seen you've gotten much better on DH, so hit me up when you see me on

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...