Unable to install Yuri's Revenge

engineering

Question

3 answers to this question

Well, installing older games like the C&C ones under "Program Files" is always a mess, since nothing (including the game itself) has write access in there. You can change where games get installed through Origin.

Though normally if you run the cncnet installer as Administrator this should not be a problem.

Hi! I have too problems (maybe 3 months ago)  with running RA2/YR games from origin.com. I download that from Origin but still cant play. It said that RA2 stopped working. Problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. After that when I downloaded RA2/YR from cncnet.org was all good. Today I uninstall just for intrest all these games and install again but problem is same. I dont know whats wrong with origin.com or my laptop does not allow that :D .  I have windows 8.1 64 bit

My point is that I can play RA1, RA2, YR only from cncnet, no way with Origin for me lol

From Nyerguds >> "Though normally if you run the cncnet installer as Administrator this should not be a problem." ....<<< I hope that help you engineering

Sry about my language, I´ll hope u understand

i have the same problem on a separate hard rive where i have full access i also double check that i have full access and i run the installation as admin and i still has the same problem, i´m out of ideas what could be the problem and how to solve it, i´m using windows 10, the game worked for a day or two and then it removed it self or such because it said there is missing file and just a short cut ikon on desktop that is not bound to any other file (the main file removed?) also checked my anti virus and fire wall and i can´t see any problems there either