I never load in yuri,s revenge everyone loads except me

ᅚᅚᅚ

Question

Hi I can't load at all even if I am the host of the server when I click on launch I find my self in the client -waiting for the others to come back- not in loading page then they come back to the client and say that I never load I installed the game 3 times  and turned off my anti-virus because it detects the client as a virus but I still have the same problem

Can you help me please?

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

6 answers to this question

I'm having a similar issue. I've done a clean install of RA2/Yuri's Revenge and Mental Omega, the same exact install as what my friends are using (which is working fine for them), and I am unable to load into a game after joining their lobby.

On my screen, I appear to load successfully, enter a game, and then win after the other three players disconnect. But from their perspective, I fail to load into the game at all and we are returned to the lobby. I know this is not a router issue, as I am connected to the same router as my brother whose game is working fine.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BladeScars said:

Bump, I am having the same issue. Anyone have a solution?

Seems to have started after a Windows update.

The network connection problems related to the Windows update was patched for Yuri's Revenge back in December*. Since then, most problems related to not loading in games are usually problems with the selected tunnel server. If you host a game choose "Advanced" and choose various tunnel servers until you find one that works for you.

*I don't know if Mental Omega has been patched yet.