banned

maximo

hi all

i ve been banned for almost a week on cncnet cant play anymore. posted 2 topic here already , no real answer so far , so please could anyone tell me why and for how long? 

or just discuss the problem with me , i ll be glad to resolve the problem is there an administrator i can talk to?

thank you

Edited by maximo

14 minutes ago, maximo said:

hi all

i ve been banned for almost a week on cncnet cant play anymore. posted 2 topic here already , no real answer so far , so please could anyone tell me why and for how long? 

or just discuss the problem with me , i ll be glad to resolve the problem is there an administrator i can talk to?

thank you

What date where you banned on? The last ban i can see was set on the 17th by myself for someone impersonating a staff nickname (zigzag) was that you? do you also play as azazael or something like that?

Edited by ZiGZaG

omg i was not impersonating anyone seriously, i didnt know u were still playing before i came here to post my banned question, 

sorry about that was not my intention to pretend im you, i really did not think of you at all at that moment

sorry again....

is it possible to lift the ban? i ll stick to 1 nickname from now on

3 minutes ago, maximo said:

seriously  i wouldnt never have done that if i knew u were still playing, its just a good nickname , remembered me of paper i used when i was much younger thats all lol

i apologize for that 

my mistake 

Its been lifted. You should be able to play now. Dont impersonate nicknames :P (especially staff)

• Like 1