WIP - TD Beta Bridge

Inq

Hey guys I took some time to make/remake the TD beta bridge as a functioning bridge.

I felt I had to change the colour because I'm using it in my OpenRA mod & the terrain is in RA palette. (The RA palette misses a lot of cool blue / greys so the bridge ends up looking purple) I chose light grey to try & resemble concrete, like overpass bridges.

I guess it would need some hex work to function properly in RA, if it is even possible to add.

Let me know what you think!  :redalert:

giphy.gif

Heres the original for comparison; note the blue colour

bridge.gif

(I have to credit Messiah for an old static shp of the bridge I found as a starting point :P)

• Like 2

Nice. The road markings on the original pic look thicker though, and at 1 pixel yours kind of screw with the details of the rest of the bridge, which are awesomely done. If making them thicker doesn't work, you can always get rid of the markings altogether.

Kilk, I'm 100% sure the A-10 has been done years ago, probably by Nyer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kilkakon said:

I like! :D I was thinking of reimplementing some beta stuff too, like the crashed A10 there.

Thanks,

I think Messiah did this one? although I'm sure it's been done multiple times over the years.

19 minutes ago, cn2mc said:

Nice. The road markings on the original pic look thicker though, and at 1 pixel yours kind of screw with the details of the rest of the bridge, which are awesomely done. If making them thicker doesn't work, you can always get rid of the markings altogether.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

a10crash.zip