CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Van Colt

Needed help making a mod

Hello, i'm new (i just joined today)  but i was working for a while in a Red Alert 1 mod, but i am stuck, because i have some doubts about wether units can be replicated (or not)

Well, my mod has some great ideas, more than anything my mod will focus in combat between vehicles now the allies could build the airfield too (they have the A-10 from CnC TD),

a lot more ideas. So if anyone wants to help me making this mod just reply.

You can't create new units under the stock game engine and rules.ini.

There are a few hidden units you can use like ants, trucks, helicarrier, etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By FunkyFr3sh
      Updates
      Tiberian Sun Single-Player Campaign is now available on macOS and every Linux download.
      Red Alert Single-Player Campaign / Multiplayer downloads were merged together with Tiberian Sun into one download. 
      Downloads are now also available for Pacman-based Linux distributions (Antergos, Manjaro Linux, ...).

Downloads
      Ubuntu, Linux Mint, ...                                  cncnet_1.0_all.deb
      Fedora, openSUSE, ...                                  cncnet-1.0-2.noarch.rpm
      Manjaro, Antergos, ...                                  cncnet-1.0-1-any.pkg.tar.xz
      macOS                                                           CnCNet.dmg

Find all downloads here                            https://cncnet.org/download

You may also be interested in the following snaps made by user [email protected] 
      Red Alert (Full Game)                               https://snapcraft.io/cncra
      Tiberian Sun (Full Game)                         https://snapcraft.io/cnctsun

• By D2k18
      In the folder it's named ra95-spawn but it always says: Unable to read scenario
      How do I get it running plz halp!!!11
    • By D2k18
      It always says something about VortexServers, Burstfire, Gameservers.NJ.US.GameSurge.net:8080) and Prothid.NY.US.GameSurge.net (G-lined)...
      What shall I do??
      Plz halp !!!11
    • By NrG
      had no problems for weeks and then now all of of sudden i get an error message when i try to go online.
      its asking me to show FunkyFr3sh the logfiles
      but where can i find it

ty
    • By telb
      I have a left handed mouse and could not drag mouse over troops to select them. 
      I have found a work around that lets me select troops in the game, hold down left mouse button the press and hold right mouse button and drag over troops you want to select and you get the same selection pattern as the right handed mouse does. you must hold both mouse buttons down when dragging over troops.
      my first day playing this today and it was not fun holding shift and clicking each unit to select them while my base was being ripped apart.