Broken QM

VWWWWWWWWWWW

Tried to qm again today....and ofc it still gets errors. One guy would not load over and over when I match him, and it keeps giving him pts. We tried hosting a game and we loaded fine. I've made posts about this before and got no response. Anyone doing anything about this....? Cuz I wont be qming while this continues.

FYI The first couple months I qm'd I had no issues. And this seems to happen with lots of people, not just me.

7 hours ago, dkeeton said:

Can you upload your qm-log.txt file?

Huh? I was going to post link to the games but it looks like someone removed them. Maybe Edd since I messaged him about it.

7 hours ago, dkeeton said:

Did you close the QM client at any point and try again after doing that?

No. Does that fix it?

Edited by VWWWWWWWWWWW

Just had a few games with this same guy....now 2 games in a row it shows him d/c at the beginning of the game and then this error pops up. Is no1 doing anything about this? I mean 1 month we have a super obvious push from Andy and no1 did anything, now there are errors and bugs all over the place and no1 is doing anything? Even in custom games there are a shit ton of errors and I haven't seen an admin comment about them one time? 

Untitled.jpg

Hi Matt,  dkeeton asked you for your qm log file.  With that he can probably figure out what went wrong... And maybe come up with a fix. 

You can find the file in your local appdata folder. If in doubt just search your pc for "qm-log". 

Agreed the custom game bugs are annoying... But ultimately people do stuff on here on a volunteer basis. 

• Like 1