Mental Omega

jdnyce

Question

Hi. I downloaded the mental omega pack and extracted the files to my yuris revenge from origins. the client is there and i can open it and takes me to the menu and also updated the new one. now when i went to skirmish and tried to play a game it gave me a message saying screen mode not found x=1536 y=864c=16. what can i do?

4 answers to this question

ive done everything possible but just doesnt work. i have windows 10 and its a 17 inch screen 1080p and all that. anyways i even downloaded the resseruction mod and it plays in a small screen but shows everything tiny and i cant even drag my mouse to quit the game or anything like that. its just a screen with the game but i cant reach certain areas with my mouse and the details are high the game works smooth but i jus wanna be able to go everywhere with my mouse and zoom on in the screen atleast. please lol 

Edited by jdnyce

All these issues should be fixed if you disable high dpi scaling :)

Anyways, none of the mental omega staff nor staff of any other mods ever check the cncnet forums, so it might be the best to check their forums instead, maybe they can somehow update their clients/installers to fix these issues so the players don't have to deal with them.

• Upvote 1