• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FunkyFr3sh

[Red Alert] Ladder map suggestions

Combat zones Extreme, Central Conflict Extreme, War Tank

Edited by yuzgen

I suggest the following,
break owns crates (crate battle is not lucks its definitely skills,but yea I admit there is a little tendency that the lucks change the game sometimes but its part of the game),
XGem (this map had been almost the #1 regular map at XWIS server),
liquid (several guys mentioned already),
Rasta(too big tho),
GoldRush(too big tho).

You might think crates depends too much lucks. But for example in Ribbon-ORE, whether you showing up at left side or right side is the very much luck.

Edited by RAM-katsh

4 hours ago, RAM-katsh said:

Even single crate doesn't show up in break owns crate map, plz check the crate is on in that map.

I think I got it fixed now

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:08 PM, [FAZE] said:

Definately ARENA Valley extreme.

Thanks.

you realize this is already a ladder map

Hi all!

I made a map, wich is in my opinion suiteble for quik 1vs1 matches on the ladder. I called it "Triple Botlleneck ", cause there are 3 bottlenecks in the map, 😉

Plenty of gems and ore on start pos, but furter ingame you have to mine the ore in mid bottum, mid-mid or mid up, where mid is easy to defend with tanks, and for the other possitions you need to do more work!

I tryd to make both sides fair, with the same kind off south pos advantage for both sides, i think its a pretty fair map!

Lemeknow!!

Schermafdruk 2020-01-04 11.41.16.png

TRIPLEB0.MPR

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Volkov Boris
      Can any one make a mod for red alert remastered that allows the ai build super weapons,special and T3 units and naval units? 
    • By FunkyFr3sh
      All Medals were reset and a new map was created, please check the new rules below

Rules:
      1. Settings = Color: Yellow, Country: Germany, Speed: 7
      2. You must destroy all enemy tanks before the time runs out
      3. You need to win using hotkeys like in the video shown below (ctrl shift etc..)
      4. Stacking/fooling the AI is not allowed - Do not park any tanks next to the kennels to destroy/block them on purpose (no force fire etc..)
      5. Your screen resolution must be 1280x width or below and 720x height or below (1024*768, 1920x1080 etc... are not allowed)
      6. 1 trusted spectator must watch you playing the map (See names below)
      7. The spectator must host the game room and not the player
      8. The game must run at an acceptable speed, laggy games don't count

Spectators: robskate, Bravo, At0m1, FunkyFr3sh, Lauta, D1GA, Commander, Lovehandles, Ferret, ra168uk, lordy

Note to Spectators: After the game you must check the resolution of the player in the score screen to ensure the player did not use a too high resolution. When the ready button was clicked there should be no cheat warning.

Example video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDzDXvyPjCw

Search for "Gold Medal Challenge V2.1" or type the following command inside a game room: 
      /map 72f6a01ff66dbc3e193cdbe84adf51f6636f4956

• By default user
      Hi everyone,
      I know there several posts out there on Virtual Machine LAN networking, but I haven't come across any referencing VMware ESXi.  Was hoping I could start one.
      Here's what I'm trying to do...
      I have a ESXi host running vSphere 6.5.  On it are several VM guests running Windows 10 (build 1903).  All VMs are using VMNET3 virtual NICS, w/8GB RAM, and quad core vprocs.
      I'm having a heckuva time getting LAN networking to run for any CNC game (Dune 2000, TD, TS, RA - doesn't matter, symptoms are the same).
      On the VM, all games install successfully using the latest builds.  All will run without error too.  
      On the example below, I'm running Dune 2000.  As you can see in 'screenshot 1', it does not allow me to join or create a new game.  What's interesting is that the IRC client does not appear to load despite being previously installed.   The Windows firewall is turned off.

Now, by contrast, on a regular laptop - the same game installer will allow me to create a new game or join an existing one.
      I welcome your thoughts.

• By cap^
      Hey! I hope this is the right place for my question;
      I started to play around with settings of a given tower defense map, but I could not find the description of these settings in the rules .ini(or I have missed it?!) so if you'd know, please let me know how do they work in the comments. I managed to figure out how to increase building speed, and the unit count of each wave, but I couldn't figure how to set frequency, wave count and so on. These are these setting (map name is: "TD 4.2 PRO FULL VERSION"):

I figured that the first number after the unit type sets the number of units each wave, but for example wave 1 has 30 waves, and I have no idea what sets that. Big thanks in advance!

• By Genio
      Another day another question...

How many triggers and teams can be created in one map?

I created a map witch crashes whenever I want to start it... I can't find any mistake. Maybe there are simply to many triggers for the system? (More than 100)

Thanks for your help!