Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bruudwin

DELETE THIS POST, ORIGINAL PROBLEM WORKED OUT FINE

Question

Posted (edited)

DELETE THIS POST. AFTER A FEW RESTARTS OF THE MISSION, IT WORKS FINE NOW. FINALLY BEAT THE ACCURSED THING!

Edited by Bruudwin

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By crusty pants
      I was playing twisted insurrection but it doesn't want to go full screen there is like a inch wide off of both sides of the screen also I am stuck on a mission on the nod campaign an early one where you have to capture radar and destroy gdi base I destroy all I see but must be missing something anyone know the trick?
    • By FunkyFr3sh
      Running CnCNet server using systemd (Linux x64)

wget downloads.cncnet.org/tunnel.sh sh tunnel.sh 200 "Unnamed Server" If you're unsure what linux distro to choose, just take the latest version of Ubuntu

Using the above method you can run both CnCNet servers as a service and they will continue to run even after the server restarted.

Alternatively you can also run the servers individually (see below):

New Server (All Games)

Linux x64 example:
      wget -c https://downloads.cncnet.org/cncnet-server.tgz -O - | tar -xz nohup ./cncnet-server --name "My cool server" --maxclients 200 --port 50001 --portv2 50000 > cncnet-server.log 2>&1 & Linux ARM

Windows:
      On XP, Vista and 7 make sure .NET 4.0 is installed: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=17113
      Download the server and start it: http://downloads.cncnet.org/cncnet-server-gui.exe

Note: Servers are chosen automatically by CnCNet and are only used in case 2 players fail to establish a Peer-To-Peer connection. Yuri's Revenge players can select a specific server via the advanced settings while hosting a game room.

Old Server (Yuris Revenge only)

Linux (Ubuntu) example:
      sudo apt-get install default-jre wget http://downloads.cncnet.org/cncnet-tunnel.exe nohup java -jar cncnet-tunnel.exe -name "My cool server" -maxclients 200 -port 50000 -headless > cncnet-tunnel.log 2>&1 &  

Windows:
      Download the server and start it: http://downloads.cncnet.org/cncnet-tunnel.exe

Note:  To use a specific server you'll have to select it via the advanced settings while hosting a game room.

The servers will not show up instantly on the website, it can take up to 4 hours

• By MechGe
      Whenever I join a game that If game has a new map, the following message was released.
      The host has a selected a map that doesn't exist on your installation. Attempting to download it from the CnCNet map database. Downloading custom map failed. Requesting the game host to download it to the CnCNet map database. Download of the custom map failed. The host needs to change the map or you will be unable to participate in this match. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

• By Aro
      Hello everybody.
      I haven't been active in the Command & Conquer community for some time, it's nice to see that it is still thriving and that there is plenty of online activity, with that being said, a friend of mine has brought something to my attention that I wanted to query with the current staff. 
      In the Tiberian Sun Client there appear to be some maps that are being used that were maps that I had initially made exclusively for Twisted Insurrection. Some of these maps started off as remakes of maps from other games like Red Alert 2 such as the ones titled Rocky Road, Twinside and Redemption. I am not particularly bothered about these for the reasons stated earlier, despite the fact that they were remade from the ground up, but they are still shamelessly pulled from Twisted Insurrection with minor edits to make them compatible with Tiberian Sun, they even use the same alternative name that I gave them as opposed to the names of the maps they were based on which shows they were directly taken from the mod. 
      My main gripe is that there is also the map Vinifera Valley which has been a Twisted Insurrection exclusive map that I created quite some time ago. It appears that it is in circulation at the moment as part of an official update to the Tiberian Sun Client , yet, no credit is given to myself or to Twisted Insurrection itself for use of the map anywhere as far as I can tell. I have checked with the active members of the Twisted Insurrection team as of the moment and, as far as we know, nobody asked permission to use these maps and no credit has been given. May I ask why this is and what has happened here?

Thanks.
    • By VamPyroX
      I recently downloaded "Twisted Insurrection", unzipped it, and ran it as admin. Nothing happens. I even rebooted the computer. Still nothing.
      Am I missing something here?