Allied/GDI Airfield

Inq

Is that the top of the AGT?

How did you guess?  :laugh:

Slightly modified - Always thought it looked more like a control tower than a defensive structure...

I reckon it was probably a last minute addition, previous to that NOD & GDI shared gun turrets.  :cncsmirk:

I don't mind this one. Nice work :) The tower sliding during the buildup animation is a bit of a downer though, maybe tweak that.

Slightly modified - Always thought it looked more like a control tower than a defensive structure...

I reckon it was probably a last minute addition, previous to that NOD & GDI shared gun turrets.  :cncsmirk:

Ironically in my mod I turn the AGT back into being a control tower :laugh:

I don't mind this one. Nice work :) The tower sliding during the buildup animation is a bit of a downer though, maybe tweak that.

The SHP would be really good if the tower was less obviously the AGT

Thanks guys! :)

When I find time I'll try improve the control tower & smooth the buildup.

I was also thinking I could add a small radar dish to either complement or replace the windsock.

The SHP would be really good if the tower was less obviously the AGT

Thanks guys! :)

When I find time I'll try improve the control tower & smooth the buildup.

I was also thinking I could add a small radar dish to either complement or replace the windsock.

I did end up putting this in my Mod, looks good, the make anim is not so bad in game  :P  But if you do Improve it, that would be awsome :)

you might be able to use the small radar dish from the TD Nod Airstrip.

• 2 weeks later...

It's actually a pretty good job, I mean once it's built up it looks just fine. Yeah, OK, the tower is obviously the AGT, but still, it fits together nicely.

Yeah, about the build up; I always found it easier to draw the frames in reverse. So go from the fully formed structure and make it pack back down into the ground frame by frame.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...