Unban UKIP And Ban BUMRUSH Please Read Admins! And Sort this Out!

XGalaxyZ

im just officially getting tired of BUMRUSH his immaturity and his annoyances to me and UKIP BUMRUSH is doing this for years and he hasnt even being banned yet he posted 2 videos off me on his youtube channel showing how much of a childman he is if cncnet ever wants a better community why ban UKIP and not BUMRUSH!? hes trash talking to players for years now and he hasnt even being warned yet by any admins here obviously it does bother us 2 me and UKIP as we want to have a better and nicer community instead of a whole toxic one like really why even let them talk trash and get away with this? the only time cncnet did something good was ban crush and not other players like PoweR or BUMRUSH so sincerely cncnet be more competent with warning people cause this place is getting worser with BUMRUSH walking around free without being warned by his trashing these years honestly this isnt even right and should be fixed now with working admins instead of lazy ones

ive already blocked that BUMRUSH guy but still i want a response from any admin here to see why he hasnt even being banned yet like really hes doing this for years and gets away with this why even ban RA1 players here and let TS assholes get away with this? surely i do TS but im not even harassing other players on there except for BUMRUSH ofcourse whos doing that for years and still doesnt get banned yet this honestly bores and infuriates people who are getting tired off this so yeah i want this sorted out and done with immature people here they rarely react to fights at all here which is another pain ofcourse so yeah let players also have a chance to become admin and atleast do some work here so yeah but this is how it goes here #MakeCnCNetGreatAgain

I have not heard of anyone reporting a guy named BUMRUSH so far, also couldn't find anything in the forums about it.

When there's a problem then make sure you let us know about it by posting it up here in the forums. Afterwards use the Ignore feature in the game lobby too.

We can't always know who started it off, so we can only do something if someone was reported my multiple users.