red alert 2 yuris revenge problem

dariuxxas

Question

11 answers to this question

I was having that same problem...I get answer: Ra2 just use  YR platfrom in Cnc. RA2 is not free...if I bough that from Origins(about 24 euros per year) after that i can play  RA2 and YR. Sry if my answer seems wrong, im not good at english. If u wanna ask something than i try to answer to help you just message me :) 

Point is to bought YR then u can play RA2 ;)

12 hours ago, dariuxxas said:

Ok so this is weird for my as a starter guy here but here's a question?

I want to download the original Red Alert 2 but i keep getting Yuri's revenge expansions.

someone explain why can't i download the original?

Hi, unfortunately only the older C&C games (Tiberian Dawn, Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 1) are free to download. C&C - The Ultimate Collection, which includes all the classics as well as RA2/YR, can be purchased from Origin. What you were downloading was the YR client, which allows you to play online at this server.

<snip>

15 hours ago, Skyline said:

I was having that same problem...I get answer: Ra2 just use  YR platfrom in Cnc. RA2 is not free...if I bough that from Origins(about 24 euros per year) after that i can play  RA2 and YR. Sry if my answer seems wrong, im not good at english. If u wanna ask something than i try to answer to help you just message me :) 

11 hours ago, fir3w0rx said:

Hi, unfortunately only the older C&C games (Tiberian Dawn, Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 1) are free to download. C&C - The Ultimate Collection, which includes all the classics as well as RA2/YR, can be purchased from Origin. What you were downloading was the YR client, which allows you to play online at this server.

<snip>

so basicly to play Ra2 not yuris dlc i must buy it from here or somewhere else in order to play and that defeats the purpose of playing for free in CnCnet because it say "play comand and conquer red alert 2 for free" that gives you yuris revenge multiplayer client and it keeps asking for the RA2

15 hours ago, Skyline said:

11 hours ago, fir3w0rx said:

<snip>

omg im an idiot i didnt scroll up or down and saw the u must first have RA2 with yuris revenge to play CnCnet servers jezus crist and these messages make sence nowok thx for the explanations now time to forget thos or maby try and get cracked versions of everything to play online

Edited by dariuxxas
to specify
  • Upvote 2

On 4.6.2017 at 4:39 PM, dariuxxas said:

omg im an idiot i didnt scroll up or down and saw the u must first have RA2 with yuris revenge to play CnCnet servers jezus crist and these messages make sence nowok thx for the explanations now time to forget thos or maby try and get cracked versions of everything to play online

hehe...nice...gl and hf!!

9 hours ago, [Batavia-DP] said:

Hi all!

Ye, you can only play the newer versions off 'CC'  with the original copies off the game.

My advice is to not buy a 12 month pass from Origin, butt to go to your local gameshop, and order the coppy off the Ultimate Collection, with the productkey-card.

This, because in first place its cheaper (hehe), and second and more importent, you can always play, without more payements needed!!!;)

Cncnet provides you downloadeble links, ho detects your Origin games, so that you can start inmedietly with playing cnc online!!

@Skyline>>>>>>>>>  Good to c your back!!!!!

Heyheyyy Dutchy!!!! Nice to see u too mate ;) If I´m on game I´ll let u know :D