December Holiday 2v2 Tournament Sign up

XXxPrePxX

On 12/3/2017 at 10:30 AM, Blazer said:

or maybe scared of some strong teams here :P

potentially(and sadly), he can't stand losing...

comments like this from collection of cells like U are the reason i have no desire of ever installing and playing this game 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Lucifer said:

comments like this from collection of cells like U are the reason i have no desire of ever installing and playing this game 

that's exactly what the community wants. if you'd never come back again, we can have better games and wouldn't see rage quits every single time we try to play.

15 hours ago, FlyingMustache said:

That's basically it. People flame hard, then they wonder why activity is weak lol. The absurdity.

you still don't know how bad he flames lol

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, FlyingMustache said:

That's basically it. People flame hard, then they wonder why activity is weak lol. The absurdity.

ya its like... do i wanna log on to be trolled and flamed by child geeks who cant even back up the troll and flame? naaa, i dont l0l

6 hours ago, Blazer said:

that's exactly what the community wants. if you'd never come back again, we can have better games and wouldn't see rage quits every single time we try to play.

you still don't know how bad he flames lol

You have a good point. I don't know how he behaves. My point still stands though. People who flame constantly should not complain about lack of activity. Unless they're ok looking like idiots.

10 hours ago, FlyingMustache said:

You have a good point. I don't know how he behaves. My point still stands though. People who flame constantly should not complain about lack of activity. Unless they're ok looking like idiots.

having no games at all > having games with retards

shouldn't bother with the lack of activity

16 hours ago, Marsh said:

steff i'd be happy to let you stream it

friday evening USA time or sunday whenever.

Thanks Marsh. I'm there now for the next 5 hours. On Sunday im at home all day long. You can message me on Skype if you still got me.