CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yogev123

can 2 players play from one copy ?

Question

can 2 players play from one copy ? like i cant find anywhere to buy the red alert 2 i have one copy but i want to play with my friend what should i do ?

4 answers to this question

11 hours ago, yogev123 said:

naa 32 euro for old game 

You can get it for $20 usd at Origin, which comes with all the other C&C games.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TeslaStormX
      There's an issue with  the default volume output for the game. I have multiple output audio sources to record on obs studio that separates the audio track into different channels (One for discord, games, and the microphone making it easier to edit out audio in vegas). In this case I have a virtual audio cable named Games (VB-Audio Cable A) that records the games audio. It works when I boot up the game first time but after closing and reopening the game, it no longer records the audio unless I restart my computer. Is there anyway to fix this?
      For the pic, the first one is the output and the second one is input.

• By drknox88
      I installed the Origin C&C Generals version of Yuri's Revenge, then I installed Purple Alert. The Purple Alert launcher loads fine, but when I click "Launch Purple Alert" the C&C Generals "Ra2 or YR" launcher pops up. When I click YR it just loads the Vanilla YR. Is there any way to bypass something so that I can play Purple Alert? I played it years ago when I had the non C&C Generals version and it was the best mod ever!
    • By Hamshary
      So it has been a year since I used CnCNet and played only against 2 of my friends and that's it
      Now I can't connect or to find games I have no clue why
    • By Noddynod443
      Hello,
         I have a problem with the Red Alert 2 version of the CnCNET Client5 with Lan networking. The problem is I'm using a multiseat PC in which two players share the same hardware, but with two separate networking cards, monitors, mice, etc.
      The CnCNet 5 version for RA2 and other standalone mods is hardcoded in a way that the host player with always be hosting through the internal PC address 127.0.0.1 This is a problem because the second player can't join from the same multiseat PC since the ports with 127.0.0.1 are already in use by the host of that same PC. Having two separate networking cards and ip addresses for each user of the one PC doesn't help in this case. This also affects online multiplayer in a similar way.
      I know the number of people in the world playing C&C via multiseat computer is very small, but please, I request that some fix be made allow a local host to host from his ip address rather than the internal PC address 127.0.0.1, and could an option please be added to allow players to change their port number like what was possible in the previous version of the CnCNet client for tb, ra1, and c&c95?
    • By Worthy
      ive been trying to play on CnCnet for a week now, i cant download maps and it keeps lock up when i try and make my own game anyway of fixing this ?