Sad news.

BluySYwife

Hello CNC community..

I come to you heavy hearted.

My name is Jess and i am BluySY wife.. Friday morning on his way to work John passed away in a car accident. I know how much he loved these games and this community, he talked of all of you as friends. I know he was a dedicated player and that you guys might wonder where he's been. So I'm here filling you in.

CNC was as he said "The most important thing in his life... after me of course" lol

He was so proud of his maps and tournaments. I'm glad that they will live on. 

He loved this game, it was his escape from this hard world. And I thank you all for giving him that. Keep this place alive and strong.. he would want that.

? Jess.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

I am very sorry for your loss. He was a good player and will be missed here too. Online you don't really get to know the people you play with, but for what I knew about him, a man who kept his love of the game alive for most of his life, I have only admiration. My condolences, again.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/24/2018 at 2:07 PM, cn2mc said:

I am very sorry for your loss. He was a good player and will be missed here too. Online you don't really get to know the people you play with, but for what I knew about him, a man who kept his love of the game alive for most of his life, I have only admiration. My condolences, again.

Thank you he was a wonderful man and friend to all please pass this on to the other players I heard him mention names like Ferret and Acromic white I think? Luvhandles, Pence.. there was a bunch.

Edited by BluySYwife
Added words
  • Like 3

I'm a bit late, just saw this. I played with BLuysy. He is a great player, he made so many maps, organized tournaments, used to play him while I was active in C&C95. Just about 2 weeks ago I thought I saw him host another Blu ribbon tournament. I wish I joined that and talked to him one last time.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

BluySY was my friend we PLAYED SO MANY GAMES ..... Took time to help me AND TEACH me to learn game ... he had so much  passion for map building he would explain to me maps he made and what he based them on ....man  so DEVESTATEDDD he was very nice person my condolences ---------bluySY u will be missed till we meet again my friend ............

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

justme  tiberian dawn player ..........Hi i never wrote on here or had a account to do so i am so sorry to hear of this bluysy was a guy i played 1000s of games with and one of the most easiest player to get along with always invited me to games by quick pm messages and one or two times we might join forces for a little revenge on a player who had bettered us on a game before  when i log on i always use to have a chat with him or spot him in a game and join  ...............bluysy wife Jessie i don't have one word to say that can change anything but i can say i will truly miss him i never meet him but feel like i have i am just sorry for the loss to you and your family :-( ?

• Upvote 1

Im sure we can add his maps to the official rota White was talking about that will make sure BluSY's memory stays with us for as long as we are here.  Would you like us to do that that BluSY's wife?   

Your and his maps together were beautiful creations of art!  Some of the best in the community imo.

I missed BlueSY before I even knew he was gone, he will always be a friend dear to my heart. Not to mention a high ranking and excellent player!

Edited by chem
  • Like 1

Also as a tribute could everyone put the letters ^SY after their name in the lobby so we never forget? SMT has started this and it brought a tear to my eye, I think it would be a kind and touching thing to do?

Edited by chem
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hi,

this is my first post here and it is dedicated to BluySY. Last time I saw him online I joined his tournament and I suppose this was the last one he organized (it was september 16 if I remember well).

We had played tens of times before and he was so nice to give me tips and some advice that were so valuable.  He was a really nice person, so keen in playing and organizing tournaments, he liked watching and entertaining others as well.

It was several months that I was wondering why he was no longer connected, since he had told me after that tournament that it was his intention to find more spare time to organize and play. Until yesterday evening, when Love reported this shoking news. This news touched my soul and I want to express my sincere condolences to his family.

I want to join chem and SMT proposal as well.

I already missed BluySY but now I miss him in a really different way, and suffer too.

Claudio

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I will only write this comment and then i wont use this account any more, to make it easy for my "friends".

Bluysy was real, and he was nice. Two things, that almost nether get to gether these days. He was a good player and his crazy maps made me always laugh. He loved TD and his wife. When i was ill, he helped me out and motivated me, so did i, when he was (he had problems with his beg, he loved Judo or something like that and got ill because of it).

His favourite move was the GDI tank rush, my engineers ate his base most of the time, but he didnt care. I got angry in one game, where he raped me with the tank rush, but he stayed calm.
I remember, when he gave us a new member with DouglasFir, his friend (His base was delicious btw). It shows, how commited he was to this game. He always talked with me about how good and nice and sweet his wife was. I bagged him to dont listen to her and play one more game... but i couldnt do much!

I thought he was just on vacation or didnt like the game anymore. But when Lovehandles told me yesterday, that he really died, i was very sad. I enjoyed the games with him and the tournis! So many fun 1vs1s, 2vs2s, ffas and team games.

He was just a great guy!

But we all gonna die, and even the modern society, all the technology, all the fun we have, wont change a bit.

We are flies for the LORD, and he, the "logos", will rule for ever and ever. I wish that his wife and family will find peace, love and fun again. It will be so hard for you and was certainly hard for you. But your love to him, his love to you are only a small part of the love of God. So dont let yourself get destroyed, but do your duty, because this, doing his duty, to love, to have fun before god, is anything we humans have in the small time we have under the Sun.

Requiescas in pacem, Bluysy.

• Haha 1

I was already wondering where he went.
Then I heard the sad news. Surely I could not believe this. And I see this topic being here for a while too.
Reality hits hard when one finds out, another player will not be there any more.

He was one of those background guys that is always there. You only start wondering when they are gone for a while.

I still remember him making a interesting map. Go check it out.
https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/8420-new-map-comming-out-soon/?tab=comments#comment-66117

And he shared a lot of his funky looking maps.
You could tell he had a lot of fun making them.
They can be found under JB2. I got roughly 20 of them.
http://mapdb.cncnet.org/search.php?game=td&age=0&search=jb2
And it is those maps and his enthusiastic showing that I will remember.
I felt he put some of his soul in them. To share. As a friendly member of the community.

RIP BluySY

Edited by X3M
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my God. I only just saw this.

I'm so sorry for the loss. This is just too much.
I hadn't been on much, so as others had pointed out; no, I didn't know.

He came across as a really nice guy. I have much appreciation for those that not only love their craft, but share it with others, to bring joy; and BluySY did exactly that. His presence will be missed here, no doubt about it.

I'm so sorry for your loss Jess. I just don't even have words for this.
I hope that among this pain, you and the rest of his family find some peace in your hearts.

RIP BluySY

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

To BluySY's wife and everyone, I made some jokes of poor taste about this, to start with I thought it was a practical joke and then after I made the same error,  but I am truly sorry, and I am also truly sad about his death. I hope my sadness is the kind of respect BluySY should have got from me in the 1st place.

Kind regards.

He is in peace now. Rest In Peace BluySY

Edited by chem