CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MasterMind

Make red alert 2 a 3D game

Hi i was thinking about modding red alert 2 to make it a 3d game. I basicaly want to get rid of the classic 2d isometric rigid view of the classic cncs. Basically not changing anything but the view. what i want is an added feature. You may use the  classic view but u can change perspective. 

I just want to know if i ever wanted to do it what would be the process. Is it a thing that even a modding noob like myself could do or is just too complicated.?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dp_bcit
      I can't load my saved game in Yuri's Revenge.  The game is in Windows 10, and it was downloaded from Origin.
      I have already viewed the links below, and I followed as many of the steps outlined there as I could.  Perhaps this could be re-tackled one question at a time?
      https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/4179-ra2-and-yr-run-fine-but-freeze-when-loading-game-origin-version-win-81/
      https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/6645-unable-to-load-saved-games-in-skrimish/
    • By rd2rush
      guys help i download the application from cncnet at first i can open and play the game with no issue after i leaves and i wants to open it again it sends error message said 

• By themadstone
      it comes up with this error message asking to post here.

• By MasterMind
      After the game the screen freezes and doesnt show the chart with the points of the players... i noticed that if i click in the right spot i can leave the game as if i was clicking on the quit button

anyone know what may cause this?