Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
xmobster5

CNCNet RA2 & Yuri's files problem

Question

Keeps saying I'm not using the same files as everybody else but says in the main menu that I'm updated to the current version of 4.24.. 

3 answers to this question

There can be multiple reasons for this.

- You are not running the latest version of YR (This only applies if you have installed RA2 and YR from the original 3 CD's)
- You have some modded files in your folder
- Some sort of bug in the client?

1 hour ago, Tore said:

There can be multiple reasons for this.

- You are not running the latest version of YR (This only applies if you have installed RA2 and YR from the original 3 CD's)
- You have some modded files in your folder
- Some sort of bug in the client?

I'm running origin btw. so I'm assuming everything was automatically updated. No modded files in my folder what so ever. What kind of bug would it be if I have the same version as everybody else?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DEmblem
      A buddy of mine called Artan1s keeps getting G-line banned for no reason.
      Even when he tries to remove his ban, he just gets banned again. Is there anything to do about this?
      Wasn't sure where to post this so I posted this here.
    • By DEmblem
      I want to play with a buddy of mine, but he keeps getting g-line banned for no reason.
      His IGN: Artan1s

Requesting an unban through the site didn't do anything, since he just got banned again over and over.
    • By sniperammow
      tsso yea I am not able to play host a game while someone else on my network is playing in the same lobby. everything is fine until i try to lunch the game, my menu just freezes for like 20 seconds and nothing happens.

Specs:
      i7 7700
      16 gig ram
      gtx 1070 
      wireless connection(i know your disappointed too)

thx in advance to anyone helping!! :D
    • By King_Pyrrhus981
      So I previously had your CnCNet client for Red Alert 2/Yuri's working on my Windows 10 computer. One day, when I would click on the shortcut for the client nothing would happen. I was not even giving an error message or anything, just nothing. I tried rebooting, reinstalling C&CNet, Reinstalling Red Alert 2/Yuri's. The best that would happen is that the game would work one or two times, then back to the client not even starting.
      I have Red Alert 2/Yuri's on Origin and my operating system is Windows 10. I also did a search on your forums and I wasn't able to find any other posts regarding this issue - if I missed one I apologize.
      Thanks for the help!
    • By GradualyWatermelon
      Here's a derelict tank that I made remappable. No requirements to download. Make sure Remapable=yes is applied to it in any type of art.ini.

ctmsc13.zip