Is Allied vs Soviet Balanced?

MapDesigner

6 minutes ago, heldro said:

lately i keep hearing people who say that flack does more damage. never heard this before. is this actually true? can easily look it up right?

Well someone would have to compare the rules of both games and check what changed. It could be base damage, it could be warhead percentages. Only one way to find out. I'll check it when I get home.

Edited by FlyingMustache

On 10/27/2017 at 12:42 PM, ZiGZaG said:

The best faction is always map dependant imo. 

In some ways....but idk many maps where sov don't have an equal shot. On ra2, people consider SV/Caverns/Jungle allies maps...but really sov is still very good there. Allies just has more of an even playing field on maps like that.

1 hour ago, Lucifer said:

another issue is the korea-america thing. Koreans are alot --and i mean A LOT-- better in ra2 sadly.  Just as good if not better than America imo. In yuris... korea is kind of (still playable) a joke. Nowhere near as effective. Flak tracks do like 2x (?) more damage + siege additional anti air to air option + force shield defense option.

Would allies be overpowered or more balanced if America could build black eagles instead of harriers? in ra2 they would be OP, but in yuris ? 

It also seems easier to dodge planes on YR than ra2. I still think korea can be pretty good in 2v2

5 hours ago, Omituinen said:

Time to bust out the good ol' rule book boys

Flaks in yuri are definitely stronger in yuris revenge. I'd say about 40-60% stronger. 

Don't forget all infantry in YR stronger. And it's harder to kill a rocketeer.

Only dogs still the same and that's suck. Because 1 shitty GI easy kills a dog of the same price, while dog initally MUST be a perfect infantry killer of low-tech level (barracks, no lab no radar).

5 hours ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

In some ways....but idk many maps where sov don't have an equal shot. On ra2, people consider SV/Caverns/Jungle allies maps...but really sov is still very good there. Allies just has more of an even playing field on maps like that.

It also seems easier to dodge planes on YR than ra2. I still think korea can be pretty good in 2v2

It’s a bit easier to dodge but there is a “2shot” Korean glitch that gives u a double shot 85% of the time. Also, I’m of the opinion a perfect Korean player is deadly against a sov player, and on yr economy is easier so you can get 5+ planes easier as well, I just think Korea isn’t the best vs allies is the problem ggi ifvs=gg. Korea is on my list once I get up to speed with America!

21 hours ago, Omituinen said:

Time to bust out the good ol' rule book boys

Flaks in yuri are definitely stronger in yuris revenge. I'd say about 40-60% stronger. 

wouldnt be surprised if it was steeper. Flak tracks, if i recall correctly, can defeat ifvs in single combat.. which is outrageous !! 

it just breaks allies for me. No reason to use them at all on yuris. Just go sov like every1 else 

Btw ur n00b

2 hours ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

My book would outsell Frank's book every time. Not even close

i recall marko and i trashing u and max in 2 consecutive series our first time ever teaming mr self proclaimed best allied 2v2 guy, and u got chrono commando'd. Is that in ur books  ?     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xXb4TOdHNg

1 hour ago, Omituinen said:

frank who you trying to bluff with your money match challenges, you are as washed up as i am

well u know me, its all about theatrics. Cant let things get too boring around here now can we? We should marathon 1v1 on stream would be fun. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lucifer said:

i recall marko and i trashing u and max in 2 consecutive series our first time ever teaming mr self proclaimed best allied 2v2 guy, and u got chrono commando'd. Is that in ur books  ?     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xXb4TOdHNg

U really going to lie like that? Lmao. You guys won the first series, and lost very badly the 2nd series, which you know. And I don't recall a chrono commando in either series. Pretty pathetic to lie like that tho. There's even a topic on s-t where you were eating your words after we raped you guys. Fkin bum. 

I mean you have tried to team how many people vs us? Probably like 5-8 different people. Before we started every series I remember you telling us how this time is going to be different etc, and of course you would get fucked every which way, again and again, over and over. Now your stupid ass is typing about winning 1 series vs us? When you got rekt RIGHT AFTER? LOL. Any time you look back at this wonderful game you will remember all those whoopings we gave you, and I'll remember all the rank 1s we got after raping you =]

Edited by VWWWWWWWWWWW

why is there argue going on here?

simply say"lets play to find out whos the best allied/sov/yuri" and everything else is fine. fun for either you and all other people.

if you can't do that then probably you suck.

if you think i'm wrong then lego sucks :(

Edited by Blazer
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Blazer said:

why is there argue going on here?

simply say"lets play to find out whos the best allied/sov/yuri" and everything else is fine. fun for either you and all other people.

if you can't do that then probably you suck.

if you think i'm wrong then lego sucks :(

flamewar with matt is a favorite pastime of mine. its better than actually playing. 

10 hours ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

U really going to lie like that? Lmao. You guys won the first series, and lost very badly the 2nd series, which you know. And I don't recall a chrono commando in either series. Pretty pathetic to lie like that tho. There's even a topic on s-t where you were eating your words after we raped you guys. Fkin bum. 

I mean you have tried to team how many people vs us? Probably like 5-8 different people. Before we started every series I remember you telling us how this time is going to be different etc, and of course you would get fucked every which way, again and again, over and over. Now your stupid ass is typing about winning 1 series vs us? When you got rekt RIGHT AFTER? LOL. Any time you look back at this wonderful game you will remember all those whoopings we gave you, and I'll remember all the rank 1s we got after raping you =]

last time i was on yuris revenge we played... and u got 5-1ed. Fat nerd with braces go on a diet son.  Come at me bro 

• Ferret locked this topic
  • Grant unlocked this topic