Is Allied vs Soviet Balanced?

MapDesigner

You really must be suffering from a serious mental disorder. Can't think of another explanation. My win % vs you 1v1 is pretty high. It's like a never-ending cycle with you. You like to talk shit, then I rape you, then you get humble, then a year later you wanna talk shit and I need to humiliate ur ass again. Gotta keep my hoes in check or they start to misbehave. Let me rape you 1v1 on stream? And I don't wanna hear no excuses afterwards

• Confused 1

both play styles are very interesting. matt is more campy and luci is so offensive.

____________________________________Spear VS Shield_____________________________________

why don't you guys go ahead and play a series? that would be damn so fun but please do it on ra2 cuz there is 0 action happening in YR and it's mostly about the first use sw and other bs.

gonna be a fun fight to watch :D

Idc who does it. But 100% after I rape this scrub he will either say he's been "awake for 24hours straight" or is "too rusty" even tho lil birdies tell me he's on GR all day long getting whooped by noobs

And frank....how the fk you trying to come at me when Paf whooped you so bad you tried to tell everyone he hacked your miners every game etc? U crazy

Edited by VWWWWWWWWWWW

11 hours ago, a1nthony said:

i Can be a guest commentator if you guys would like, i did some for kinky's 1v1 tourny and people seemed to enjoy it. Just if you need somebody!

yes. u and josh 

5 hours ago, Omituinen said:

Idk last time i read matts post where he didn't talk about raping someone. Starting to get little weird. 

he got so far lost in the trolling that he literally became an actual, real troll. it doesnt explain the obsession with rape though ... 

but i think the viewers would prefer seeing marko over a rape-obsessed troll l0l.  idk ... 

Marko I'm surprised you have time to read my posts considering you play like 100 games which mostly consists of wizards and goblins and elfs etc. Fk off hobbit lookin nerd with the jew fro

Frank there is no better word for what I do to you in-game than rape. You are a fat helpless nerd who I abuse. Joey told me when he met you IRL that you were a disgusting fat nerd and he was embarrassed to be seen with you. Ever since he told me that it's been impossible for me to respect you anyways. Now shut da hell up

G'night ya'll :) 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

Marko I'm surprised you have time to read my posts considering you play like 100 games which mostly consists of wizards and goblins and elfs etc. Fk off hobbit lookin nerd with the jew fro

Frank there is no better word for what I do to you in-game than rape. You are a fat helpless nerd who I abuse. Joey told me when he met you IRL that you were a disgusting fat nerd and he was embarrassed to be seen with you. Ever since he told me that it's been impossible for me to respect you anyways. Now shut da hell up

G'night ya'll :) 

What the fuck, did you get that from random insult generator ? 

• Upvote 2

Mustache: Spends hours and hours creating maps and modding for a game he sucks at. And he refers to his YR handbook frequently. 

Frank: Fat loser that fantasizes about fucking little girls because women don't give a fk about him. Anyone that knows Frank knows this.

Marko: His best friend's name is Joel but if you ask Joel who Marko is, he will say some random guy he met once and doesn't give a shit about. And yes bitch, you look like a lil hobbit. And you know it

Martin: He used to be employed as a receptionist and now he's just unemployed. And has admitted to letting a man suck his tiny dick.

Nothin more needs to be said

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

Mustache: Spends hours and hours creating maps and modding for a game he sucks at. And he refers to his YR handbook frequently. 

Frank: Fat loser that fantasizes about fucking little girls because women don't give a fk about him. Anyone that knows Frank knows this.

Marko: His best friend's name is Joel but if you ask Joel who Marko is, he will say some random guy he met once and doesn't give a shit about. And yes bitch, you look like a lil hobbit. And you know it

Martin: He used to be employed as a receptionist and now he's just unemployed. And has admitted to letting a man suck his tiny dick.

Nothin more needs to be said

LOL !

And Me ? =P

• 8 months later...

@@

@ore_truck @XXxPrePxX

I think allied has an answer to anything soviet does, but soviets doesnt have an answer to all what allies can do; what can soviets do vs Battle Fortress + GGI + seal? even apocalypse tank cant stand.

on the other hand, these hard things do have answer:

1. harriers/eagles   X  matched with flaks
  2. prism tanks X  deployed vulture hellicopter.
  3. dreadnought  X  although allies AA is bad, they can kill it with harriers or eagles
  4. soviets cant kill most allied infantry unliss they pick iraq; which doesnt mean soviet is balanced. maybe only iraq is balanced.
  5. Chrono legion/chrono commando/ chrono ivan all hard to deal with. allied mobility is in way balanced.

the only thing that the soviets may have without a counter strategy is: subs + scorpion boats, or dreadnought + scorpions. in that case allied players cant kill dreadnought with eagles. but still, if allies go for dolphins then they are going to win naval battle anyway. dolphins are OP as far as I have seen in these discutions (but I never like dolphins so i havent tried)

thats why allies are OP.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MapDesigner said:

@@

@ore_truck @XXxPrePxX

I think allied has an answer to anything soviet does, but soviets doesnt have an answer to all what allies can do; what can soviets do vs Battle Fortress + GGI + seal? even apocalypse tank cant stand.

3. dreadnought  X  although allies AA is bad, they can kill it with harriers or eagles
  4. soviets cant kill most allied infantry unliss they pick iraq; which doesnt mean soviet is balanced. maybe only iraq is balanced.
  5. Chrono legion/chrono commando/ chrono ivan all hard to deal with. allied mobility is in way balanced.

the only thing that the soviets may have without a counter strategy is: subs + scorpion boats, or dreadnought + scorpions. in that case allied players cant kill dreadnought with eagles. but still, if allies go for dolphins then they are going to win naval battle anyway. dolphins are OP as far as I have seen in these discutions (but I never like dolphins so i havent tried)

thats why allies are OP.

The basic soviet answers to everything the allies have is desolators, iron curtain, and the occasional rhino spam. Subs beat dolphins. If Sws are off and Soviet is not Iraq then allies are definitely in good shape to win most of their matchups. Soviets are usually better at winning middle fights/securing middle gem patches. Allies usually have to take advantage of terrain, better micro and smart decision making. My 2cents

Edited by a1nthony

10 hours ago, MapDesigner said:

@@

@ore_truck @XXxPrePxX

thats why allies are OP.

In general, there is some truth to your statement, but this is based on more extreme scenarios. 

Sure, if an allied player can amass an army of some Battle Fortresses with a heavy amount of mirages and a few prism tanks, then yes -- that's practically an unbeatable force. However, that can only happen if the soviet player allows it to happen by not rushing or fighting the battle earlier. In most AvS games, if the sov player is competent he/she will always engage the fight much earlier -- never allowing an allied player to get that unbeatable force. 

As far as the single item goes, the Battle Fortress (GGI+Seal) is a very deadly item, but once one learns how to defeat it it isn't too bad. It's really all about micro and running away from the BF then instantly running at it again with your rhino tanks. Doing this, the BF can be destroyed rather easily with around 4-5 rhino tanks. So, the counter to it is just having good tank control (good skill).

Siege choppers can also be used to counter it in the longer games.

As far as dolphins go, I think the navy battle is remarkable in Ra2/YR. On Allies you have the dolphins and they are speedy and do a lot of damage against buildings, however the soviets have the stronger submarines. Submarines actually defeat dolphins rather easily... the problem is the subs are so slow that the dolphins usually just go take out the naval shipyard to stop soviet building without even worrying about the subs. So it's another interesting fight where it comes down to skill and control. (Desolators are also a very good counter to dolphins as a few hits of the radiation causes the dolphins to die quickly in mass numbers). 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

In general, there is some truth to your statement, but this is based on more extreme scenarios. 

Sure, if an allied player can amass an army of some Battle Fortresses with a heavy amount of mirages and a few prism tanks, then yes -- that's practically an unbeatable force. However, that can only happen if the soviet player allows it to happen by not rushing or fighting the battle earlier. In most AvS games, if the sov player is competent he/she will always engage the fight much earlier -- never allowing an allied player to get that unbeatable force. 

As far as the single item goes, the Battle Fortress (GGI+Seal) is a very deadly item, but once one learns how to defeat it it isn't too bad. It's really all about micro and running away from the BF then instantly running at it again with your rhino tanks. Doing this, the BF can be destroyed rather easily with around 4-5 rhino tanks. So, the counter to it is just having good tank control (good skill).

Siege choppers can also be used to counter it in the longer games.

As far as dolphins go, I think the navy battle is remarkable in Ra2/YR. On Allies you have the dolphins and they are speedy and do a lot of damage against buildings, however the soviets have the stronger submarines. Submarines actually defeat dolphins rather easily... the problem is the subs are so slow that the dolphins usually just go take out the naval shipyard to stop soviet building without even worrying about the subs. So it's another interesting fight where it comes down to skill and control. (Desolators are also a very good counter to dolphins as a few hits of the radiation causes the dolphins to die quickly in mass numbers). 

hmmm, I recently learned that Scorpion flak cannon is good vs dolphins. is there a link for such test? but I have seen dolphins > subs tests and its proven (this is due to dolphin area attack)

as for Battle fortressess.... hmmmm so Rhinos are much better than apocalypse tank vs this battle fortress right? becuz is much faster (and can strike while moving). also, BF cost about 4k ore, so its same cost as 5 rhinose. maybe 5 BF vs 25 Rhinos, and if sovs can win then they are good.

Edited by MapDesigner

• Ferret locked this topic
  • Grant unlocked this topic