December 2vs2 Bracket and Rules

XXxPrePxX

14 hours ago, FlyingMustache said:

It's a ffg tournament. It doesn't matter. It's basically what you guys have already been doing but under a facade.

Not sure why you're posting in this topic when you were too scared to enter in the tourny, AKA bailing the good players, which is what you always do. I guess losing 0-5 in the first round of a FFG tourny did not appeal to you. 

Ok guys, so @JSDS and my teammates didn't show up today. Kind of a bummer since we agreed on games.

If @[NRA]Rocketeer or @SodswSov can get on tomorrow we will get a series with some team for sure. Either kinky team or JSDS squad.

Anyway guys, it'd be nice if we kept to our times we agreed on... wasted about 3 hours today trying this.

6 minutes ago, XXxPrePxX said:

Ok guys, so @JSDS and my teammates didn't show up today. Kind of a bummer since we agreed on games.

If @[NRA]Rocketeer or @SodswSov can get on tomorrow we will get a series with some team for sure. Either kinky team or JSDS squad.

Anyway guys, it'd be nice if we kept to our times we agreed on... wasted about 3 hours today trying this.

Prep and ur team :

I apologize for not showing up today .as probably mtking said to u 1 hour i'll log .

BUT today my brother going back to work in another city in army. so i wont be able to see him for 3 mounths. I went to station with him ( far 10 mins from our house ) when we arrived last trip was already on the way .that tok me 15 to catch it with my brother  by car. on my way back car stoped on middle of dark road and people passing fast we almost got car accident :(

I just got home alive and i can't belive i am . so sorry guys .

Found pm's from my freind @LeOwNzAll And  @DoDger that what i was passing guys sorry :(

• Upvote 1

Hey my friend -- it's no problem, we're all adults! My teammates didn't show up as well and haven't really been around too much. We will try to do this tomorrow, at this point, whichever team(s) are ready are going to play. Either the kinkys/ico0 team possibility, My team, or your team. I'll be on again all day tomorrow. 

11 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

Guys i'm on tonight. Prep DM me your skype so we can stay in tune too dude

On 16/12/2017 at 6:57 PM, XXxPrePxX said:

P.S.: @ZiGZaG hasn't visited the forums since Tuesday, so we may need a replacement team if we don't hear from him or his partner soon. If any team wants to replace this team, please step up! (Maybe the combo factor of kinky/mustache/ank/ico can split into 2 teams of 2). 

Im in Cape Verde on holiday so if need be replace me. If not im back friday so would be available at the weekend.

• Like 1

He doesn't seem to post here... he just showed interest to me via CNCNet lobby last week. If you can -- get in touch with him via CNCNet Lobby when you and ank are on. He will likely want to play, then play your series. Report back winners and ill update the bracket.

OR

If you see @ZiGZaG on, ask him for games 2on2 vs Tim/Zigzag. 

Either of those options work and we will continue the bracket that way. So, in essence, you have two options here to find challengers. :D

Thank you ZigZag and Win4ester for streaming the series so far of Gun_man+Ankarar vs. Kinkys3x and Orange.

So far series is: 4 wins to kinky's team and 3 wins to Gun_man's team. Gun_man's team had the last win on Country Swing so that means Kinky's team gets to pick next map.