December 2vs2 Bracket and Rules

XXxPrePxX

14 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

@JSDS @LeOwNzAll We need a time to be ready for Saturday or Sunday play. Talk together and please find a time that works for both of you. We need a heads up on this time. I've already stated that I am universally ready and my partners need a heads up on what time (but should be ready).

Please get us a time as soon as possible (so we are not ambushed at the last minute) otherwise we will have to go in a different direction with your squad.

Thank you.

Leo said on fb he can play 8 PM France time zone . ( he is french ) 

I'll try to play that time . if i can't i'll try to make sypoy play that time .

If not. May i'll sign out giving my place to sunny probably . 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JSDS said:

Leo said on fb he can play 8 PM France time zone . ( he is french ) 

I'll try to play that time . if i can't i'll try to make sypoy play that time .

If not. May i'll sign out giving my place to sunny probably . 

Very cool, so I assume this is 8pm France time aka 1pm CST on Sunday (tomorrow).

@SodswSov or @[NRA]Rocketeer can one or both of you guys make this time tomorrow? Perhaps be on around 12:30 CST to get ready?

Ok awesome, ill update tge bracket soon. Ank and gun your first series will be against buffalos team. 

Meanwhile if kinky sees thus post he can ve tge replacement team in tge chance that we dont get our series in with jsds tomorrow. 

Sorry typing on iphone 

Ok, home.

Bracket is now updated: http://challonge.com/ra2yrdec2017

To expand on the latest. Kinkys3x/ico0/MustacheX or some combination (if you see this) can be the replacement team. We will likely need one as we have little to no contact with Tim/Zigzag currently, and we ahve many failed attempts at our series. So keep us updated if you see this.

Also, @scalpem @Marsh @heldro @FReQuEnZy If you guys can get your series in this weekend that would be excellent and keep us on schedule. I think scalp/Marsh are USA time, while heldro/Freq are Euro-time. Likely best opportunity comes tomorrow euro-evening, USA-afternoon.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

If they don't get their crap together we can play prep's team and then the winner of our series can play winner of buffalo/chandler and gunman/ankarar? Unless these other teams actually decide to play 

It's still somewhat early. We wanted to have the final four ready by the end of Dec. 17th, but if it takes until Dec 20th, that's ok. Hopefully we get our series in with JSDS/Leo tomorrow at 1pm CST, then we can eitehr find Tim/n44bj or have kinky's team replace them and potentially get 2 series done tomorrow. 

With heldro saying monday evening, if freq/marsh/scalpem can all make it, then we'd have 3 of our final 4... just need ank+gunman to find buffalo+chandler+justin and I think all those players are pretty active so, should be somewhat smooth. 

So... reason to believe we will see success!

3 minutes ago, [nra]Buffalo said:

interesting tourny you can lose and re enter lols

Well, there's different team combinations, so it's not exactly a re-enter.

So far, we've hard Marsh re-enter and Gun_man. These two are strong fighters and willing to play with anyone, tons of respect for them... they also get their games done in time. So I see no problem with it (permitting of course it's different squads). 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, heldro said:

cant play tomorrow, can play monday evening for me.

This suits me as I'll be busy tomorrow too.

18 minutes ago, scalpem said:

Waiting on a time for everyone else, could probably fit it into my schedule.

If we do move to Monday it's going to be harder.

What days would suit you then?