December 2vs2 Bracket and Rules

XXxPrePxX

3 hours ago, Gun_Man said:

image.thumb.png.a02809f36e5ab99ee36296c883986c41.png

look at this coincidence lol. (quix join right after win4ester leaves)

Either way, i wanted to get some games in before playing...i wouldtn have time before i have to leave.  so best for another day

The funniest thing is, I've been told that your game would be able only after 5 hours. I couldnt stream in 5 AM.

3 hours ago, [NRA]Rocketeer said:

@XXxPrePxX i'll be on today, works christmas do on Saturday so was a mess yesterday! lol!

I likely won't be on. I mean... I'll be around later... and I *can* get on if everybody else is on... but I got 2 hours of sleep studying for a Quantum final today and have a thermal physics final tomorrow morning so i'll be sleeping/studying/eating all available time. After Tuesday 1pm CST i'll be pretty free for the remainder of December... almost 24/7 free.

7 minutes ago, heldro said:

?thought marsh was eliminated yesterday

You are right. Marsh/kinky were eliminated, however we needed to find scalpem a teammate and I was pretty sure he has had a positive history with Marsh so Marsh being Marsh (the true warrior), I see no problem with him teaming up with Scalpem and playing more games.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, heldro said:

i wont object marsh can play with scalpem, its just weird that people who are eliminated can rejoin other teams lol.

im available all day saterday and sunday.

That isn't normally the case. People who are eliminated should be eliminated, but... we desperately needed a partner for scalpem, so... making the best of things. Now you guys finally have a match up :).

Hey @JSDS and @LeOwNzAll also my team: @SodswSov and @[NRA]Rocketeer

Any chance we can get these games in Wednesday (tomorrow)?

Let's try to plan a time? I'm available ALL day as long as we have a time to go by. P.S. If we set a time let's try to get int the lobby at least 10 minutes prior to it. 

As stated, I'm available all day so any time works for me. JSDS/Leo, why don't you guys name a time and then will see if SodSW or Rocketeer can be on. 

10 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

Let's try to plan a time? I'm available ALL day as long as we have a time to go by. P.S. If we set a time let's try to get int the lobby at least 10 minutes prior to it. 

As stated, I'm available all day so any time works for me. JSDS/Leo, why don't you guys name a time and then will see if SodSW or Rocketeer can be on. 

hey prep 

60% i can play today at night .but leo said he can't play on wednesday ...

i'll see if sypoy can .if yes we will have the games if rocketeer or koreamigx is on

if no leo and sypoy 50% will be on thursday 

my team was on also yesterday all 3 members but i cound find you or rocketeer for games .

11 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

I'm avaliable today 8 hours from now and then 4/5 hours of online time.