December 2vs2 Bracket and Rules

XXxPrePxX

26 minutes ago, JSDS said:

Wait if my team is out your team must be out too  prep.

Because mostly my team were ready many times to play while you or your team memebers can't be in time .

@LeOwNzAll read up top .

I don't know what your deal is. I was in the lobby multiple times willing to take literally anyone as my teammate, and you couldn't give me a time to get online until the last week. 

In any sense, with the way tournaments work so miserably here, I could have just kicked your team out within the first two weeks (as well as other teams not competing). As a community, we need to try and stick together and get this working, which is why I replaced your team when other teams were ready and even still allow you to play if you get your shit together and match up with one of these teams that need games.

Get you and leo on, find scalpem/marsh or Frequenzy/heldro. Have the games recorded, let me know score and boom your in. 

The team that wants it the most will get it. 

Oh and my team is out, I got owned by Buffalo/Chandler. 

Edited by XXxPrePxX
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Win4ester said:

I wounder, will we see Max and Matt VS Buffalo and Chandler? This match seems intrigues, has to be streamed. 

We discussed.  Saturday 21:00 UTC is the aimed for start time.  Or 3pm Matt's time.

2 hours ago, scalpem said:

Heldro n Freq never post a time soooo

@FReQuEnZy is fairly active on these forums.  A bump for him to suggest a time ^.

Edited by Chandler
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chandler said:

We discussed.  Saturday 21:00 UTC is the aimed for start time.  Or 3pm Matt's time.

@FReQuEnZy is fairly active on these forums.  A bump for him to suggest a time ^.

In Saturday I'm runing my own tournament, organised by russian comunity. I would have to stream games, and participate in this tourny by myself, so, no chance for me to stream in Saturday. Sunday would be allright.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Win4ester said:

In Saturday I'm runing my own tournament, organised by russian comunity. I would have to stream games, and participate in this tourny by myself, so, no chance for me to stream in Saturday. Sunday would be allright.

Sunday is new years eve, I imagine most will have plans of some description.  We can get someone else to stream I think so we should be ok.

• Thanks 1

posted image

So, we have Max and Matt in finals. However, I see no progress from upper side of the brackets. 

People telling that tourny is dead, but I dont want to leave it unfinished.

I have a quck solution. We have teams: Kinkys3x+Orange, Tim+ZigZag,  Scalpem+Marsh+Dodger, Frequenzy+Heldro.

All these teams didnt play evin single game, so lets start cleaning the brackets. If one of the named teams reply's to my post during 24 hours after my message posted, this team would Max and Matt in finals (this team technically wins 2-nd place, and going to fight for the first). 

If, during next 24 hours, I'll see 2 or more teams replied to my post, they will fight each other, and the winner of their games will go to the finals.

Ok guys, this is your chance to go finals without fights ;)

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Win4ester said:

posted image

So, we have Max and Matt in finals. However, I see no progress from upper side of the brackets. 

People telling that tourny is dead, but I dont want to leave it unfinished.

I have a quck solution. We have teams: Kinkys3x+Orange, Tim+ZigZag,  Scalpem+Marsh+Dodger, Frequenzy+Heldro.

All these teams didnt play evin single game, so lets start cleaning the brackets. If one of the named teams reply's to my post during 24 hours after my message posted, this team would Max and Matt in finals (this team technically wins 2-nd place, and going to fight for the first). 

If, during next 24 hours, I'll see 2 or more teams replied to my post, they will fight each other, and the winner of their games will go to the finals.

Ok guys, this is your chance to go finals without fights ;)

You will be in control as much as I am, so your ideas are fine with me. 

However, I think Kinky+orange vs. Gun_man+ank only need like 2-3 more games to be played (I think it's like 4-3 to Kinky/orange?).  So it's best to find a way to get that series done.

The others.... it's in your full discretion as to what you'd like to do. I have given the nickname Win4ester admin privledges over the bracket.

Sorry I did not see your PM earlier today, just travelled to Florida for the week :D. I won't be as around this week as I have been, so you are in full control wit hthe way you want to approach this.