December 2vs2 Bracket and Rules

XXxPrePxX

43 minutes ago, ZiGZaG said:

I wait almost 2 months for games to be played then when they finally do get played i get 2 days before im removed from the tournament? Go fuck yourself. What an ignorant asshole you are. Not everyone wants to or can play at your timetable, the arrogance in this is overwhelming. This tournament wasnt very succsessful but it got 10x worse when you got involved and started trying to rush things to suit your own agenda.

These things shouldnt be done to suit your desires or needs, they should be done to suit the needs of the community something you clearly failed to understand.

Excellent post Zig.

• Upvote 1

I wait almost 2 months for games to be played then when they finally do get played i get 2 days before im removed from the tournament?

And you ignore the warning. If you asked, for example, 3 days to wait for ur games, or maybe a bit more, I could give it a chance. But you ignore me, and I'm not a telepath, to know, when did u want it to be played.

i get 2 days before im removed from the tournament?

What did u expect, to get 2 more month waiting for you to play? 

What an ignorant asshole you are.

When I'm running stream, people telling that they will come and play, but they dont show up, and me with viewers wasting time for waiting, still without getting games, that is ignorant. When I ask people to consider the time of playing with each other, and they ignore me, and the only way to make them do something, is the thret of tech loses - that is ignorant. 

If you dont have time for tourny, then dont register on tourny, dont fuck my mind and the minds of other participants.

This tournament wasnt very succsessful but it got 10x worse when you got involved and started trying to rush things to suit your own agenda.

I had 2 options:

1) Not to rush this tournament, and get it forgoten, like all other tournaments (I heared, that other tournaments failed, stucking on one place, because people registered, but didnt take part.).

2) To rush tournament, limiting people's time for games. At least this tournament would be finished. 

I've sellected second option, ofcourse it was bad for you and other participants who fucked my mind during almost 2 month, promised to make games, but never made them. But It would be good for people, who really wanted to play.

Ok then, lets get our talk to more practical way. Tell me, when you will be able to play? I need a period of time, and time zone. If you and your mate have only 1 hour a week for games, then, no chance. Other way, maybe I can get you back in the tourny.

30 minutes ago, Win4ester said:

And you ignore the warning. If you asked, for example, 3 days to wait for ur games, or maybe a bit more, I could give it a chance. But you ignore me, and I'm not a telepath, to know, when did u want it to be played.

What did u expect, to get 2 more month waiting for you to play? 

I expect more than 2 days notice, especially considering how long its took everyone else. Do you expect me to check this forum every day for two months just to keep you happy? I didnt ignore anything.

When I'm running stream, people telling that they will come and play, but they dont show up, and me with viewers wasting time for waiting, still without getting games, that is ignorant. When I ask people to consider the time of playing with each other, and they ignore me, and the only way to make them do something, is the thret of tech loses - that is ignorant. 

If you dont have time for tourny, then dont register on tourny, dont fuck my mind and the minds of other participants.

Where did i 'fuck your mind' or that of other participants and where did i say i didnt have time? When did i say i could play and not turn up? None of this is relevant to me.

I had 2 options:

1) Not to rush this tournament, and get it forgoten, like all other tournaments (I heared, that other tournaments failed, stucking on one place, because people registered, but didnt take part.).

2) To rush tournament, limiting people's time for games. At least this tournament would be finished. 

I've sellected second option, ofcourse it was bad for you and other participants who fucked my mind during almost 2 month, promised to make games, but never made them. But It would be good for people, who really wanted to play.

Again where did i 'fuck your mind' or where did i promise to make games? I waited for the tournament to progress to where i could play. It seems the moment it did you decided to just jump to the end of the line.

Ok then, lets get our talk to more practical way. Tell me, when you will be able to play? I need a period of time, and time zone. If you and your mate have only 1 hour a week for games, then, no chance. Other way, maybe I can get you back in the tourny.

Im in GMT (UTC+00:00) timezone. I can play evenings from 8.00-10.00 or on  saturday late afternoons/evenings or sundays anytime.

Edited by ZiGZaG

I expect more than 2 days notice, especially considering how long its took everyone else.

How many exactly? 

Im in GMT timezone. I can play evenings from 8.00-10.00 or on  saturday late afternoons/evenings or sundays anytime.

OK, good answer, I hope, same for your mate, right?

Too bad that people starting to show up only when they in 1 step from the eliminating from the tournament.

http://challonge.com/ra2yrdec2017

I restored you in the brackets. Also, I restored other teams, so, maybe miracle would happen, and we will get them, not only "Uproving" your post, but also playing games on the tournament, on which I have no idea, why did they signed in.

28th of January (Sunday), would be the last day when participants can play their games. Other way, I'll start giving tech loses, pushing into finals those players, who were the most active in considering time of their games. Flaming me like that wouldnt get anybody into the brackets again.

Also, if I launch the stream, teams have to play exactly until 5 victories. I see that ppl like to go away from series, when score is like 4:2 or 3:1. This is disrespectfull to me, if they think that I will launch stream twice for their bo9 series. If this will happen again, the team that provoke the stop of the series would get tech loss.  

Manage your time properly, or dont participate if you dont have time for this. For me, its wild, helding tournament during 2 month. I'm addicted to get it done in 1-2 days.

Edited by Win4ester

sorry tonight is a bad day for me had a long week with short sleeps.

can you guys play tomorrowevening between 20:00 - 22:00 gmt+0? ill also be available most other days in the evening next week but zigzag is not sure when he is available.

heldro we are available around these hours typically.  Ankarar started a new job on monday and is no longer available at our daytime during the week.  It's already wednesday, let's try to get the last games in this weekend if we dont see each other beforehand