December 2vs2 Bracket and Rules

XXxPrePxX

On 12/4/2017 at 3:33 PM, DoDger said:

i will finish 15/1 at the middle of jan during that time the most i can do is log in late at night my time it's like 6H from now for couple of games and somedays i can't even log in after the exams sure iam fully free to be online at any time i want during the whole week i can work from home so it's not a problem

Then why did you sign up!?

@XXxPrePxX Maybe match me and heldro against some one else?

Edited by FReQuEnZy
  • Sad 1

On 12/5/2017 at 11:08 PM, XXxPrePxX said:

@DoDger and @scalpem Can you guys find another mate to work this out? Or will it be best for me to teplace your team? Id imagine you guys could find a third?

Prep going bk to the original post didn't i say don't sign us up until i can confirm whether i can play or not that's what i hv been saying since day one don't put me in and scalp as a team scalp didn't talk any further here and i been saying don't sign us up no time for it all over the tourny posts it would be better if u take us out if u signed us in already the best as i said b4 it to join an already existing team not to make a one and fall behind as we can't log in but to get a 3rd while idk about scalp availability that's risky

On 12/5/2017 at 10:46 PM, FReQuEnZy said:

Then why did you sign up!?

@XXxPrePxX Maybe match me and heldro against some one else?

i didn't. Scalp mentioned me on the post made by blazer i think about the tourny and out of nowhere we r in it reply after the prep made  post about it was this

On 11/24/2017 at 7:37 PM, DoDger said:

hm. 10th of december is hard for me to play bcuz of my final exams 15th december till 15/1 so iam not quite sure if i can play or not [ will be playing but won't be active as usual ] so me and scalp will work this out and confirm it bk here but until then don't count us in

so idk why we r in the tournament but i hv said it here after that i can't play better take us out

Edited by DoDger
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Sorry dodger, i failed you there, thanks for your explanation. 

As for the next best case, i will look for a team to replace, lucky for us— no games have been played yet so no problems. 

My apologies again... it’s been a long week of school for yours truly as well ?. 

• Thanks 1

OK, We can plan for tomorrow. Leo and I will be OK all day.

Let's try to set up a time? I'm not sure the time differences and where you guys live, but I see you on mostly around 10am CST, how does that sound? (convert it to your time).

If one of my teammates can make it, then we are set.

3 minutes ago, scalpem said:

im down to team with whoever; sorry for late response. if anyone wanted to 

Scalpem, I think the best way to go about this is for you to communicate with frequenzy and heldro a time where you 3 can be online, then you find a friend online at the time or pre-arrange a friend to be available :D.

You obviously have free reign to pick whomever is available and not already in the tournament.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, XXxPrePxX said:

Scalpem, I think the best way to go about this is for you to communicate with frequenzy and heldro a time where you 3 can be online, then you find a friend online at the time or pre-arrange a friend to be available :D.

You obviously have free reign to pick whomever is available and not already in the tournament.

my waiver wire Iraq player is gonna be the best; also sorry i have been busy. All i said initially was a "yo" at dodger xD. 

Edited by scalpem
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1