CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rotorymaniac

Why wont any of the games scroll away from the starting area?

Question

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Rotorymaniac said:

None of the games will scroll. I dont know what is wrong. Is there a setting I am missing?

Never heard about this. Are you trying to play the games online? did you use our installers?

Did you try windowed mode?

Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 have right click scroll, did you try to scroll like this?

It could be that windows is scaling the game for high your high DPI display. If that's the case you'll need to disable high dpi scaling for the game exe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By rishain
      i want to make a map where spots are auto allied, if any one knows the code for allying in a map or just flat out knows how to do this plz let me know.

i saw anothere thread where they said  to set the waypoints to =a team (a or b) but taht didnt work when i tied it. 
    • By untitled83
      I'm trying to play ra1 online. I click on the "Play Online" which attempts to launch cncnet5.exe but it doesn't launch. The event viewer shows the following 2 events when i try to run the game
      Event 1
      Level: Error  Message: .NET Runtime version 2.0.50727.9151 -  Source: .NET Runtime ^^^ Not a very informative error
      Event 2
      level: Information source: windows error reporting Message: Fault bucket 1500961723287199156, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: cncnet5.exe P2: 5.0.0.0 P3: 5f4f87ab P4: cncnet5 P5: 5.0.0.0 P6: 5f4f87ab P7: 2 P8: 61 P9: FatalError P10:  To be fair, I'm a developer and i've got a .net development environment going (this is my work laptop as well) with every possible .net version for various reasons.  I've installed and uninstalled .net 3.5 a few times but still no success.
      Do we know if/when there will be a .net 4.5 version of cncnet?

• By C&cfan
      when I'm in red alert 2 and esc press hangs the game on I use cncnet for the battles and I can't make a break. because if I do one I can close the game right away with task managerand the updates of cncnet always fail

Please help me
    • By Ezer_2000
      It's impossible to verify QM account because its old email has no longer exist and there's no setting to change QM account email. Please add this featute.
    • By Brainiac
      Does anyone else have this problem after the last update?, i cant play.