Problem with update 5.0

Tazar

Question

Hi guys!

Just updated to version 5.0, but i have an error after the update and i cant enter the client.

It's happening on both my 2 computers; how to fix this?

i had to reinstall the client and refuse the update, but seems like few people can see or enter my game lobby

Thank you in advance,

Tazar

10 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Tazar said:

Hi guys!

Just updated to version 5.0, but i have an error after the update and i cant enter the client.

i had to reinstall the client and refuse the update, but seems like few people can see or enter my game lobby

Thank you in advance,

Tazar

Hi Tazar what is the error you get?

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Tutankhamun said:

this 

posted image

im getting too

posted image

my friend also gets that error. i thinks it is all about windows 7. 

[Edit] I use windows 10 ddnt get that error.

Edited by vasha

.NET 4.5 update won't work either (on a Windows 7 machine). I receive this message:

mirconet4.5error.jpg

.....plus, opening the CnCnetclient directly only presents this message:

cncnetclient error.jpg

...I have noticed while reading the other images within the newer support threads of this same issue that the "KABOOOOM" error message claims different file strands are to blame - at least at first, when looking at the reason it failed.
ughhhh what a nightmare.

Edited by RAINMAKER_

1 hour ago, RAINMAKER_ said:

.NET 4.5 update won't work either (on a Windows 7 machine). I receive this message:

mirconet4.5error.jpg

cncnetclient error.jpg

...I have noticed while reading the other images within the newer support threads of this same issue that the "KABOOOOM" error message claims different file strands are to blame - at least at first, when looking at the reason it failed.
ughhhh what a nightmare.

you have to uninstall all net.framework products in your software and install the 4.5 version  again

Edited by Tutankhamun

6 hours ago, RAINMAKER_ said:

mirconet4.5error.jpg

cncnetclient error.jpg

ughhhh what a nightmare.

Try to repair the latest .NET Framework 4.x.x version you have installed and make sure you have the latest updates installed

Edited by Lud0wig

On 8/26/2019 at 6:20 PM, Tazar said:

Hi guys!

Thank you in advance,

Tazar

Hello CNCNet,

i have the same problem. i'm a CNC Net Yuri's Revenge player and was able to play well before. But a few day ago, updated the client and then can't load/open the client and nothing show up. Found below error in client-log. How to fix this?

PC is windows7 and .net 4.5.1 is installed.

client.log

AssetLoader.LoadTextureInternal: loading texture checkBoxClear.png failed! Message: External component has thrown an exception.

Thanks.